Giveaway - Quitting Forever

Xylene

Hi there Ultima folks, well today I will be posting my giveaway. The reason I am quitting is because PSO really got boring and I do NOT feel like playing it anymore. Anyway how the giveaway will work is, I will be using a site called random.org. How I'll be doing is I will be letting people post until Friday, after that NO MORE POSTS. Then Saturday I will do the raffle and if the raffle lands on your number, then I'll forum PM you saying what item you like and ONLY ONE ITEM.

Here are the rules:

1. No more than ONE POST. If you have more than one, you will be automatically out of the giveaway.

2. You can not beg for items. Doing so will get you out of the giveaway.

3. You can choose ONE ITEM from my Tradelist. Even my Equips..

4. The forum PM that I will send you will say " Congratulations, you are one of the players that were randomly chosen, I will let you choose ONE ITEM from my Tradelist. "

5. Whatever number your forum post is what your number will be, that is why you can only have one post.

Example) I go to random.org and press Generate, once I do a number will pop out. And that number will be the winner. So let's say your forum post is #10 and the generator randomly chooses #10 you will get a forum message from me saying what item you'd like.

I will be letting people post until Friday, after that NO MORE POSTS. Then on Saturday I will be doing the generator thing. And I will be making a video of it so people can see who actually won. After the winners are randomly chosen, I will forum PM them and let them choose what they'd like. Then on Sunday, I will be getting on and I will let the winners claim their items. The remaining items will be given to someone I really trust. Well, I think that's all if I am willing to add more stuff, I will.

Note: GM's, Moderator's, and Larva are allowed to participate in this giveaway contest so everyone can get a chance.

Have a nice day Ultima people~NaRuTo

when-life-gives-you-lemons-take-them-fre

Edited by kajex

If you are quitting I'll take back the wedding dress I gave ya :P. Nice knowing you and good luck with your future prospects. :onion-head19:

Edited by Xceptional

14 :3 also the rules stated it would generate the number of your post not the number you post. People read please lol

also it may need to be verified if its based on your reply number of the post number from the first post by naruto

Edited by Pin