A harder difficulty

Khi20e

Making ultimate harder still being considered? Has it been done before?

Lovely phrase!

I think at the moment it's just gonna be done with quests or general stat buffs though.

Yeah. It would be easiest to just increase the hp, resistances, and damage of the enemies. I think forest/temple should stay the same though.

I've only played with a few players level 150+ a few times (118 myself atm) and it seemed like ultimate ruins was a breeze for them. It would be nice to see the final areas challenging for players into the 180s-190s. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like with good equips there isn't anything in the game thats s challenge for players above lvl160-170.

Probably no way to make it perfect. But it would be nice to see the beginning of ultimate challenging but possible to do for players close to 90-100 and the end of ultimate challenging for players closer to 190-200.

Mines, ruins, and seabeds are already hard enough for most hunters and forces. The quest idea seems like the better option. It offers a challenge without making ULT too frustrating for players without amazing weapons for hunting items.

• Like 3

And then there is coming up with a way of fully editing enemies stats (there are a couple tools available, but they are both incomplete; so a new one would have to be written)

Mine works fine and edits at 100%, and well the other one was just mostly based on mine anyway and is more restrictive, obv mine was never meant to be user friendly since it was just a tool for myself and never really released as a gui tool for pso users.

Speaking of that other tool, it has a bug which seems to fuck up the signed values on the baranz movement tab, and well causes them not to work properly, i just fixed the ultima files with my own tool.

Edited by Lee

Yeah. It would be easiest to just increase the hp, resistances, and damage of the enemies. I think forest/temple should stay the same though.

I've only played with a few players level 150+ a few times (118 myself atm) and it seemed like ultimate ruins was a breeze for them. It would be nice to see the final areas challenging for players into the 180s-190s. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like with good equips there isn't anything in the game thats s challenge for players above lvl160-170.

Probably no way to make it perfect. But it would be nice to see the beginning of ultimate challenging but possible to do for players close to 90-100 and the end of ultimate challenging for players closer to 190-200.

This server has already increased enemies HP resistance damage and EVP of the enemies, try to play on Schthack, bosses die at the blink of an eye!

ep2 is boosted on here ..... so why not do the same with ep1 and 4 ? the comparison beetween ep 2 with ep1 and 4 is so huge ........ try max attack C in ep2 for example ..... it's way harder than max attack C ep 1 or 4 ( even though ep2 is a joke for ranger with hell and DM but tower can be painfull with hunter/force that lack strategy/gears ).

The idea of new hardcore quests is also good though :D ( more stuff in subdesert/seabed/tower would be actually nice )

ep2 is boosted on here ..... so why not do the same with ep1 and 4 ? the comparison beetween ep 2 with ep1 and 4 is so huge ........ try max attack C in ep2 for example ..... it's way harder than max attack C ep 1 or 4 ( even though ep2 is a joke for ranger with hell and DM but tower can be painfull with hunter/force that lack strategy/gears ).

The idea of new hardcore quests is also good though :D ( more stuff in subdesert/seabed/tower would be actually nice )

Episode 1 is also boosted, and same with 4 if I am correct.

nah ep1 and ep4 are slightly the same as original bro ( or it's very very light because i didn't noticed any difference with schtack, only dorphon eclair has more hp and maybe monster are a bit faster in ruins and got a little bit more atp but really it has nothing to do with ep2 ), but boss are boosted though.

Edited by Sylph777

nah ep1 and ep4 are slightly the same as original bro ( or it's very very light because i didn't noticed any difference with schtack, only dorphon eclair has more hp and maybe monster are a bit faster in ruins and got a little bit more atp but really it has nothing to do with ep2 ), but boss are boosted though.

Try falz on Schthack and Falz here.