Mine offensive and Forest offensive ar gone?

chuk

I agree with Chuk, on this server no one likes to update or make a topic about anything. I mean the communication on this server is among the worst I've ever seen in private server gaming history.

First off why isn't there a Topic section for server status alone, this place has more then enough GMs that can make a topic in that section that can post a server update. Yet what we get is a random topic in GENERAL section that was made by a none GM........really guys?

Second, 2 of these quests were removed for whatever reason with ZERO annoucement, not in game or in a Topic, something like this is a big deal to some people. Namely when there is no point in running the other quests because the rewards for them suck.

I really don't want to nitpick but the things that go on and happen related to this server is extremely unprofessional, at the very least do something about those GMs that abuse the global chat thing. No one wants to hear "Mio has found a *insert player name here*.

Also there is supposed to e a rules section on trades, where is it? I can type "rules" in search bar and find nothing for it, yet another something that needs its own locked topic section.

An finally the biggest problem with this server..........all this time the game has been out and there is no drop chart for this server why? You tell us to go by PSO WORLD's chart but that is pretty far off the mark if the EP4 drops are wrong for most ID's and you change the drop rates for some items, I wouldn't be surprised if you moved some of the items around even. An there is a pretty high chance there isn't a topic or a topic section for that either.

the best part is whatever news or updates I hear is from random players not GMs or Posts, lord only knows how those players find out themselves.....trial and error maybe?

If I'm wrong on any of these please post the links to the topics that make these things clear.

lol, i understand everything that you say but larva is checking the drop.

do not need to fuss about 2 quests that are being reviewed.

Well I can Clear some things up.

Larva was told that the drops in mines offensive where fixed. Thus girasole shouldnt have been dropping. But since everyone kept it a secret from him(shame on you guys) he had no way of knowing it wasnt dropping the right items.. So mines and Forest are taken down Until drops and quest can be fixed..... You all can blame me for braggin In MY TEAM SECTION if u want. oh well.

all this was taken from a PM I recieved from Larva this morning...

I agree with you Himcules, there should be better communication through out the server. Especially such as big as this. Well i never got a girasole and im not feeling too bad about it i prefer double cannon. But the rest of the items are concerning aswell i had a fun thrill ride running mines offensive. Why not give a rewarding mission to the server? Its not destroying the economy in my opinion. And if it was, it would have shown negative results by now.

And forest offensive, hmm thats kinda strange to me theres no point in taking that mission off i mean is it just cause of hps? the only reason people got hps like crazy is cause happy hours + rare monsters = hps duh :P just rare monsters by itself makes it pretty hard to me it takes a while to get that to drop without happy hours. And forest offensive isnt very rewarding at all lol, so why drop it? And i bet the next step is to make mines offensive just a unrewarding as forest offensive hmm? just sayin...

And red ring i mean if you increase drops and dont tell no one no one will want to hunt in the dark (know what i mean?) we dont even know the drop rate anymore or if its not even a drop. And the value of red rings havent diminished in my opinion. You still gotta pay a pretty penny for one. Ive seen cats hunt 30 times for a red ring and no drop xd.

Also if any thing needs to be checked i would say wedding dress drops for pinkal and whitill. And if the drop has been increased or not i think people should be informed. Ive heard rumors it doesnt drop for pinkal and im not sure if it drops for whitill. And if it does, is it really 1/145 drop rate? Im not so sure...

Also what was wrong with original drop rates of Psobb when it was more popular when sega was funding it? why does a glide devine gotta be 1/8000+??? im just saying whats wrong with 1/32 for redring or 1/205 for hp i mean its not like its a pgf dropping xd just sayin....

Edited by Pin

I agree with you Himcules, there should be better communication through out the server. Especially such as big as this. Well i never got a girasole and im not feeling too bad about it i prefer double cannon. But the rest of the items are concerning aswell i had a fun thrill ride running mines offensive. Why not give a rewarding mission to the server? Its not destroying the economy in my opinion. And if it was, it would have shown negative results by now.

And forest offensive, hmm thats kinda strange to me theres no point in taking that mission off i mean is it just cause of hps? the only reason people got hps like crazy is cause happy hours + rare monsters = hps duh :P just rare monsters by itself makes it pretty hard to me it takes a while to get that to drop without happy hours. And forest offensive isnt very rewarding at all lol, so why drop it? And i bet the next step is to make mines offensive just a unrewarding as forest offensive hmm? just sayin...

And red ring i mean if you increase drops and dont tell no one no one will want to hunt in the dark (know what i mean?) we dont even know the drop rate anymore or if its not even a drop. And the value of red rings havent diminished in my opinion. You still gotta pay a pretty penny for one. Ive seen cats hunt 30 times for a red ring and no drop xd.

Also if any thing needs to be checked i would say wedding dress drops for pinkal and whitill. And if the drop has been increased or not i think people should be informed. Ive heard rumors it doesnt drop for pinkal and im not sure if it drops for whitill. And if it does, is it really 1/145 drop rate? Im not so sure...

Also what was wrong with original drop rates of Psobb when it was more popular when sega was funding it? why does a glide devine gotta be 1/8000+??? im just saying whats wrong with 1/32 for redring or 1/205 for hp i mean its not like its a pgf dropping xd just sayin....

A couple things peaked my interest.

1. RR does go for a lot still, if you decrease the chance of getting it, it will only help those who have it. They profit off of our misfortune/unluckiness in getting one when it was easy to get.

2. We DO need a complete drop chart for this server. PSO-WORLD does NOT give the correct info in most cases. Mostly due to the fact that certain items are different from what they were when they came out, like Wedding Dress. Go on PSO-WORLD and look for it. its some shitty frame that does nothing, yet here, people say its the best item. Im sick of hunting for something off of facts from somebody else. I want to know WHAT drops something, and the CHANCE of it being dropped. For EVERYTHING.

3. We do need better communication. When i get my info, its usually from somebody else who talks in private with a GM or Larva. If something is being done, or has to be said, PLEASE make a forum post about it. I don't think we deserve to be left in the dark until something has been changed. For better or for worse.

4. The missions. Why change what drops from them? Forest Offensive doesnt drop much, but its still a good quest. Mines Offensive drops Girasole a few times and people go nuts? So what? Let it drop! It's a weapon more then a few people have been hoping to get(including me) during the course of playing PSO. If it drops too often, simply make it a little harder to get, but don't get rid of it entirely!

I hope SOMEBODY can respect my opinion. I speak for both myself, and everyone else.

Edited by Necrolust

agreed'd this is little rediculos.

P.s.

How do we know he took the mission away. he hasnt even said anything. You guys assume to much. Mabe he fixing or changing drops on it hu?

The quest is going yo put back , just gping to remove the girasole drop, thats it, dont need to do a drama about it.And about the red ring i just said as a joke i havent change drop. >.>

TY Larva but if u could hehe replace the drop maybe with a different nice item maybe??? just asking as a fellow man on the server help the family out lol shoot i wouldnt mind a better incentive for beating forest offensive too nothing good comes from beating forest offensive lol.(1 tp mat, solferino, friend ring xd not very exciting. I like a hard mission with a potential reward ^^

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1

The quest is going yo put back , just gping to remove the girasole drop, thats it, dont need to do a drama about it.And about the red ring i just said as a joke i havent change drop. >.>

Your server, your decisions...

But don't scare us lol

Im at the work rigth now , cant do mush and the quest will be worked this weekend, and i understand whne user complain about lack of information, but this is said only when the user convenienvce.

I asked to report bug of challenge and i got what? 2 ore 3 reports, what a help really.

Any way im at work rigth now and i dont plan to defence myself ore the staff nor atack any user.

I will try to listing and try to make more comunications to the community.

And wedding dressabout wedding dress just search for the tipoc of changes of shmbertin in news.

I was just saying cause now theres one less item to gain from the mission so all i know of is a red sword and last swan or master raven thats really worth it to run the mission.

P.S ty Larva again xD feels good to hear something from the head honcho lol. If we dont were like indians with no chief we just speculating scratching our heads.

Edited by Pin

We mean no offense really, we just want to know we're apart of something, it shouldn't just be whoever is friends with "X" GM that knows whats going on.

Please make a topic section entitled "server status" and please do or have someone do a OFFICALLY drop chart for this server.

We mean no offense really, we just want to know we're apart of something, it shouldn't just be whoever is friends with "X" GM that knows whats going on.

Please make a topic section entitled "server status" and please do or have someone do a OFFICALLY drop chart for this server.

Normally the people who are friends with a GM or Mod in my case, are the ones who talk to us the most and communicate with us the most. There are many players who do not talk to us much unless they need help so they don't always know whats going on. So in other words just talk to us more often and get to know us. :D

Btw, there is actually a section on forum for the development, news and updates on the forum. There is no need to make a section called server status since something like that would go in news and development.

• Like 3

Mines offensive quest and Forest offensive quest is up.

changes In Mines Offensive:

Girasole removed.

Last Swan Removed.

Earth Wand: Brownie Removed.

5th Anniversary Blade Added.

Please report any bug.

Changes in Forest Offensive: NONE

topic moved to quest support section.

Edited by Larva