Mine offensive and Forest offensive ar gone?

chuk

Trully this is the beginning of the end, ive seen some bad days here on pso but this has got to be the worst. Mines offensive was my favorite quest. Most rewarding for hard work. a few people get a girasole then boom as usual the bad apple spoils the bunch and takes away yet another great part of what makes Ultima great. I wonder what wise guy gonna come up with another bright idea to ruin everyones fun??? thanks alot. (Btw girasole isnt that great anyway xd) If u have a double cannon your not missing out on much but looks.

P.S now i hear the drop rates for a red ring have gone up wow thats even more delightful wow how come i didnt think of that lol (sarcasm). Wow who ever keeps getting stuff and bragging about it then messes it up for us keep on doing it., it makes all of our experiences better here on pso and brings joy to our lives(sarcasm) ty sooo much Ā¬Ā¬!

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1

Trully this is the beginning of the end, ive seen some bad days here on pso but this has got to be the worst. Mines offensive was my favorite quest. Most rewarding for hard work. a few people get a girasole then boom as usual the bad apple spoils the bunch and takes away yet another great part of what makes Ultima great. I wonder what wise guy gonna come up with another bright idea to ruin everyones fun??? thanks alot. (Btw girasole isnt that great anyway xd) If u have a double cannon your not missing out on much but looks.

P.S now i hear the drop rates for a red ring have gone up wow thats even more delightful wow how come i didnt think of that lol (sarcasm). Wow who ever keeps getting stuff and bragging about it then messes it up for us keep on doing it., it makes all of our experiences better here on pso and brings joy to our lives(sarcasm) ty sooo much Ā¬Ā¬!

Exactly, I've done mine off over 50 times on ultima, to only find 1 girasole.

Several people get a lucky drop and the quest seems 'broken' lol...

Same story for RR, I got a Withill lvl 199 who did alot of TTF's (even in HH) 'nd only found 2 RR's...

Don't jump to wrong conclusions when some people are just lucky...

• Thanks 1

i found 3 rrs solo and i get excited an ya i guess i want to brag lol but i still worked hard for all of my rrs i hunted 2 days straight for just one and then theres always those lucky days, so its just a matter of luck and determination, its not really that easy of a drop, so i dont think i should be changed

Edited by sunfire285

i found 3 rrs solo and i get excited an ya i guess i want to brag lol but i still worked hard for all of my rrs i hunted 2 days straight for just one and then theres always those lucky days, so its just a matter of luck and determination, its not really that easy of a drop, so i dont think i should be changed

agreed'd this is little rediculos.

P.s.

How do we know he took the mission away. he hasnt even said anything. You guys assume to much. Mabe he fixing or changing drops on it hu?

Edited by Green

Exactly, I've done mine off over 50 times on ultima, to only find 1 girasole.

Several people get a lucky drop and the quest seems 'broken' lol...

Same story for RR, I got a Withill lvl 199 who did alot of TTF's (even in HH) 'nd only found 2 RR's...

Don't jump to wrong conclusions when some people are just lucky...

I agree...

Lol godric, wich question are you talking about?

I don't play for a month, miss all the fun events, I come back,

RR drop is made harder and 2 good quests are gone...

Just saying what I'm thinking, anything wrong with that?

:onion-head70: It's not like my opinion matters anyways...

Lol godric, wich question are you talking about?

I don't play for a month, miss all the fun events, I come back,

RR drop is made harder and 2 good quests are gone...

Just saying what I'm thinking, anything wrong with that?

:onion-head70: It's not like my opinion matters anyways...

The question if they are gone, and yes your opinion matters xD More so then some others. I just was stating the obvious. And I Believe that Larva is just checking the drops. Please correct me if I am wrong though.

i just think whenever people start getting anything nice its time to put an end to it xd. But its cool im just glad i got a chance to play here a long time before all the b.s started lol

Wel I was hunting a HP during the rare monster event, first solo in the 'forest of sorrow' quest, and then turtle wanted to do a run along,

so I was going to do forest offensive, and surprise, it was gone xD

I just don't like the fact they take out quests without any warning/explanation. I mean, it's not that hard to just make a little topic to say :

"Hey, mine off en forest off are gone for several days cause we need to fix some things"

PS: during exams I don't get my gaming portion and can be quite pissed off by little things xD