The peace circle

StevenTran

I get tired of people taking my kindness for weakness.I'm uncertain to come back online at most times.I have returned to ask for just the slightest bit of friendship.If I do get online,I have no friends.Other than that I'm wandering around being mute the whole time.

I think he means mute as in not talking to anyone, not silenced...that way people can't take advantage of him being nice.

There are a lot of players here some are not as nice as others but still. There are a lot of people willing to help out. If you ever see me on I can help you out with stuff (if I'm not busy).

everyone is willing to take in a new friend, but if it's you who searches for one, it is you who has to do the initial step. (speak up)

after all, we're not genies, we can't tell what you're feeling, heck for us, mostly a quiet player mean he or she likes to solo it out.

everyone is willing to take in a new friend, but if it's you who searches for one, it is you who has to do the initial step. (speak up)

after all, we're not genies, we can't tell what you're feeling, heck for us, mostly a quiet player mean he or she likes to solo it out.

I might be a genie, heck I'd talk enough for everyone in the lobby if you'd guys let me. ;D And talk buddy like RAVSO said we can't read minds.

But I totally wish I could. D:

This may be hard to understand,but I need to clear things up.My name is Sáu meaning number six in Vietnamese.Steven is my youngest brother.I kept this confidential,unfortunately it has to come out now.He is very reclusive and he won't tell you everything about his life.It is his emotions that block his train of thought.We live together going to different colleges.I made a recent post about IP address to gain some information before making another post.We live in the same house,so our IP address would be the same from the same network. We are from the same location so regardless of different e-mail on two different computers it would still be the same.He's gone through an emotional wound because of the accusation of him being another person.It made him think he has no existence.I wouldn't talk much either,but since this is a severe problem for him I have to defend his case.I may not feel any more,but he's my youngest brother.I don't want him to go through what I have been through.His personality turned to complete hatred.All he asked was for understanding.He's not coming back to the game because of the judgement.At least give me an answer to tell him.I'm the only one that can reach him or all else fails.I was the one he came to when he had something to tell me.Blinded by his own fury;he won't open up to anyone.I know there's a remaining part of him that lies dormant inside of his heart.

Edited by StahnAileron