Talk About Any Topic

Nagato

I just had an idea...What Syd said about building bridges and not walls. I think we can also build with other teams in a way by making people from other teams a "Honorary Member" of our team and vise verse. We could do simple things like letting them in on team hunts or helping them with a team hunt if we are a Honorary member of their team. Of course this would also have to have their team agree with this method. You might not realize it but there is more then one barrier here. The English and Spanish teams have a wall up a lot of the time due to a lot of miss understanding of one another. This also goes for English Teams as well. Some might think less of another team and be disrespectful to the members in it. A lot of the time Teams are very closed to others and we all tend to work with our team only mostly. So I think letting people we trust into Team hunts would be a good way to break these barriers. Or even help that person hunt something. Its only a idea but...I think it would help people on here get along even more from other teams.

Thoughts and/or ideas on this?

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys,, i can't play for some time now. My virus scanner detected a virus in Pso.exe etc en can't open it. i did it in quarantine and after that deleted everything and reinstalled it. But still the same problem. Some day ill fix this ^^ Gr, Greentwit (real green)

Ok guys I'm sure most of you heard the news about a member of blades of orac named SQmedic who has said racial things to Vince. And everyday he continues to harass him. Well I talked to Lundwick (the team leader of orac), and he asked me to stop making accusations. Vince has shown proof already of his harassment. Lundwick also said that it would stop, but just a couple minutes ago, dude was at it again harrassing not just vince, but also saying other stuff like are team sucks and would not leave us alone. Even after I asked him several times to leave us alone, he refused.

So until further notice, we will have a trade embargo with "Blades of Orac". Nobody on are team will trade with any of their members. And the same goes with hunting, leveling, or any type of help.

I just had an idea...What Syd said about building bridges and not walls. I think we can also build with other teams in a way by making people from other teams a "Honorary Member" of our team and vise verse. We could do simple things like letting them in on team hunts or helping them with a team hunt if we are a Honorary member of their team. Of course this would also have to have their team agree with this method. You might not realize it but there is more then one barrier here. The English and Spanish teams have a wall up a lot of the time due to a lot of miss understanding of one another. This also goes for English Teams as well. Some might think less of another team and be disrespectful to the members in it. A lot of the time Teams are very closed to others and we all tend to work with our team only mostly. So I think letting people we trust into Team hunts would be a good way to break these barriers. Or even help that person hunt something. Its only a idea but...I think it would help people on here get along even more from other teams.

Thoughts and/or ideas on this?

I agree this would be awesome but like dizz says embargo and I strongly agree embargo and doom to them blades of orac

Edited by khi26e

There are very few people outside of the team that I would trust to hunt good items with. I hate FFA hunts cause I am the FO in the back making the run all fast and whatnot, so getting rares... rarely happens (pun much?). I don't mind RTing and TTFing with strangers but not hunting valuables. I will help other hunt because I have just about everything I need and just want some XPs but I would never invite myself into another team's hunts.

Vince you posted the wrong post! Its probably gonna confuse people.

nah he did da rite post dizz. he is saying freedert idea is good, but we would have to embargo Blades of Orac. hes basically sayin, lets have Honorary Members, but not have anything 2 do wit Blades of Orac