Talk About Any Topic

Nagato

nah he did da rite post dizz. he is saying freedert idea is good, but we would have to embargo Blades of Orac. hes basically sayin, lets have Honorary Members, but not have anything 2 do wit Blades of Orac

Kinda...I pretty much solved the issue with Blades of Orac. I don't think we should ignore them for trades and everything just because of a fight. I talked to the members on our team and Blades of Orac. We both agreed to stop fighting so there should be no more issues there.

And what I meant by "honorary members" are people that the team (Chaos Knights) trust enough to help them hunt.

Yes, the issue has been resolved! The trade embargo has ended. You may hunt or level or do whatever with boo mates. I would like to thank all admins (except nagato) for helping resolve this issue. Please all Chaos members do not fight back if anybody harrases, by doing this you are only making the problem worse. Just let one of the admins or myself know about it.

• 4 weeks later...

ok we got too many people, so I'm gonna promote somebody to admin. So far the people running are-

Chuk - 3

Peirce - 4

*godric's vote does not count, you have to be on team to vote

Edited by Dizzak420

Yes, the issue has been resolved! The trade embargo has ended. You may hunt or level or do whatever with boo mates. I would like to thank all admins (except nagato) for helping resolve this issue. Please all Chaos members do not fight back if anybody harrases, by doing this you are only making the problem worse. Just let one of the admins or myself know about it.

looool [except nagato] XD

ok we got too many people, so I'm gonna promote somebody to admin. So far the people running are-

Chuk -

Azami -

Peirce -

I need everybody to vote. Please reply to this forum and vote for the best candidate.

(I think Azami wants to be an admin, chuk and peirce have been a lot more active, if azami wants out then I will change.

My Vote Pierce

i vote for pierce

but gl to all 3 of you and sorry chuck im in the team because of pierce and i stay in team because of him hes a good mate and loves to help out

Edited by shacker

I vote for me because I am me and therefore me being the best canidate. And btw Im not inactive at all and have a functioning computer.

/sarcasm :P

But since I can vote (I think...) Im going to vote for Azami.