What games do you play?

O9B066

So im looking for a new game for pc, MMORPG or RPG. I need something to change up between psobb and another game, not to replace psobb of coarse. I'm done with the other 2 games i play, so i need something good, sort of like online games, and something a little bit popular, not dead where its hard to find ppl to run with. And for PC of coarse.

I've had a couple people say black desert online.....

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1

yeah but thats as far as i know just that one area, like just a battle royal in the same map, or.....? i do like it, and am willing to buy a new game, and that i would from the gameplay i've had, i have it on my pc now as a matter of fact.

9 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

all the kiddos play fortnite

is this what i need?

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/standard

9 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

PSO2 is fun. It's keeping me entertained until I'm not burnt out on PSOBB anymore.

Yeah, im thinking about giving that another try, setting up a account and all that. What server is mainly US, 29??

Yeah, im thinking about giving that another try, setting up a account and all that. What server is mainly US, 29??

Most English speakers are in Ship 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

alright, ima give it a try.Ā 

Ā 

50 minutes ago, rashan0121 said:

Give warframe a try

about to watch some video's on youtube. It appears to be free? well if so ill download and try it.Ā 

• Like 1

well not a mmorpg but its a open world type game and war action genre...

Far cry game series, im playing Far cry 3 and Far cry 3: Blood dragon, i like those alot, Vanquish isnt a open world game but it haveĀ a lot of stuff that i likeĀ on it, war action genreĀ gameĀ with post apocaliptic history on italso its a game distributed byĀ sega, here there trailer of it

Ā 

• Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

you know what ive been thinking? what is the actual definition of far-cry? use it in a sentence please. "its a far-cry to concider {xyz}"

Ā 

when i dont play pso i work or watch movies or sleep.

Ā 

i would get into xenoverse 2 if i had the system and everything. i could probably waste a few months doing that since i liked xenoverse 1 so much.

when is the last time you totally beat FF7? Do you even fight Weapons, Bro?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theancientsam said:

you know what ive been thinking? what is the actual definition of far-cry? use it in a sentence please. "its a far-cry to concider {xyz}"

Ā 

when i dont play pso i work or watch movies or sleep.

Ā 

i would get into xenoverse 2 if i had the system and everything. i could probably waste a few months doing that since i liked xenoverse 1 so much.

when is the last time you totally beat FF7? Do you even fight Weapons, Bro?

OMG where the hell is the FF7 remake >.<

• Like 1