Night Stories #1

radezz

Night Stories #1

by Silver

-part 2-

I played against the tattooed guy for the best of 5 games and each of us dropped a twenty, just to make the stakes a bit more fun. I liked him. For all that brawn he was a nice guy, and a good player. We ended up tied and played the fifth game like nothing else mattered. I lost. We were both fighting for the 8 ball for the better part of 10 minutes, but he made a good shot. Oh well, I guess I’ve still got more to learn. So, I shook his hand and told him it was a good game, and he smiled proudly, and gave me a hearty slap on the shoulders. I took it as a compliment. I headed back to the bar and checked the time on my way; 10 minutes until her shift was done. She said ‘hey’ and handed me another Blue Moon without me asking for it. ‘You know this is a woman’s beer, right?’ She said. ‘Good thing I am one, then’ And I gave her a wink. She smiled again and went back to cleaning glasses, but she stayed there. “Anyways, I don’t really like the taste of beer. -I continued- At least this one is a bit sweet’. ‘Then why are you drinking them?’ ‘I don’t know, maybe I just liked your smile’. And to this she actually blushed. That kind of surprised me. I would have thought she would be used to hearing those kinds of things by now. Maybe the problem was it was usually men that said it. I took her in while I took a few sips of beer; she couldn’t be more than twenty three years old. She was about 5’2”, a little bit shorter than me. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a plain black t-shirt and black sneakers. Nothing about her really said “look at me”, except for those eyes, which, at first, I had mistaken for dark brown because of the dim light, but I now saw they were a dark shade of green. Full pink lips, teeth more perfect than mine, hair dropping by her shoulder in a loose braid. I wanted her. ‘You been working here long?’ I asked her. I wanted to know more about her, know what her deal was. ‘Not really, I’m on my second month. Moved here for college so I thought I’d do something on the side for a little cash. Are you from around here?’ ‘I am, I live just a couple blocks down the road.’ ‘Haven’t seen you here before’. ‘Yeah, I don’t really drink. Just came to play a little. Don’t got to work tomorrow, so…’ She glanced back at the clock on the counter and I followed her gaze to look as well. Five more minutes till her shift was over. I guess I wasn’t the only one anticipating. It had been a day or two, to be honest. Between working at the hospital and working on my novel, I hadn’t really gotten around to go out on dates or anything of the sort. Not since my last partner, anyways. But tonight, I was all in. I had been wanting to for a good while. ‘And what kind of work do you do?’ She continued. ‘I work at the VA Medical Center, been there for 3 years.’ ‘You a nurse?’ ‘Physical Therapist’. ‘So, you know your way around a body, then’ She chuckled a little when she said this and so did I. It wasn’t grade A flirting so far, but I was enjoying it, and the conversation was starting to go in a good direction. ‘I do, I do, though normally I don’t get to use my full knowledge.’ I said with a sly smile. ‘Why don’t you sh- the manager came over and said her shift was over, so I slid out of my seat, grabbed my stuff over by the pool table, and went outside. I stood by the door while she finished talking to him. Three minutes later she came out the door, looked at me and asked ‘where’s your car?’ I handed her my helmet and said ‘Don’t have one.’ I then walked over to my Ducati Monster 821, got on, and looked back to her while patting the back seat, signaling for her to get on. I could see she wasn’t sure if she wanted to. ‘Don’t worry, it’s just a few blocks -I said- and I’ll go slow.’ I patted the seat again and gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded, walked over to me, put on the helmet and got on. I took her arms and put them tightly around me. ‘Hold on tight’ I told her, and we were off.

Should I continue?

Edited by radezz

18 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

hi im mickz and im ugly!!!!!!

Wow for once you're not wrong:)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Philip Shepherd said:

Did I mention she was young?? ;););) 

2 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

yea yea lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.thumb.png.3a0899a3b5d70d33cdb9e538752036f8.png

image.png.ec196d0582d59e40f1e702e817192b6e.png

Question: Why would the bartender say "You know this is a woman's beer, right?" to a woman, as if she didn't realise it was a woman. 

You should hire @RIPBennyto be your writer/idea-man.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Zabby said:

Question: Why would the bartender say "You know this is a woman's beer, right?" to a woman, as if she didn't realise it was a woman. 

Probably start by not taking 10 minutes to sink 8 ball as good pool player, but that's just me

Should I continue?

No lol

Edited by RIPBenny
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/30/2018 at 9:47 PM, Grantz said:

Don't be derailing my man Silver's thread with your filth. Like c'mon guy's..

On a serious note: Nightcrawler Stories AKA Old Pervert vs Young Girl Diary Part 2 please. xD

Thanks for having my back XD

23 hours ago, McLaughlin86 said:

what anime is this?

It is called. Night Stories... The Anime.

20 hours ago, Zabby said:

Im beggining to suspect that perhaps, you may possibly be over-critizing? lol

Answer to your question: She did realize it was a woman. However she also realized this woman was not a very feminine one, and so proceeded to suggest she might instead prefer a less feminine beer. This prompted her comment on the woman's beer. Its all about context. You're welcome.

20 hours ago, RIPBenny said:

Probably start by not taking 10 minutes to sink 8 ball as good pool player, but that's just me

Should I continue?

No lol

Looks like you've never seen a pool tournament in your life ^^ But I will keep your answer in mind nonetheless.

On 4/30/2018 at 5:51 AM, Grantz said:

Why do I feel Volume 2 may end up being a censored chapter? ;)

Dunno XD

On 4/30/2018 at 2:50 PM, Zabby said:

This is how I read your post in my head.

I needed a worthy opponent in pool, but no one was worth my time. my bloodstained pool cue "wraith" was sheathed by my side, ready to eliminate whoever came next. my eye caught a really really young, did I mention she was young, like super young, girl at the bar, too young to be in a bar, seriously i'm old and she's young if that wasn't clear, staring at me with intense eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off of me, my rippling virgin biceps were too much for her. I smiled back and she immediately had an orgasm, I could tell even though she was trying to hide it.

Interesting take, you're way off lol

On 4/30/2018 at 2:51 PM, griffeni said:

can confirm as it was infact my blood on the cue

XD

On 4/30/2018 at 2:55 PM, McLaughlin86 said:

Publish this in a fucking book.

I'd read the heck of out it

• Like 2

On 5/1/2018 at 10:53 AM, radezz said:

She said ‘hey’ and handed me another Blue Moon without me asking for it. ‘You know this is a woman’s beer, right?’ She said. ‘Good thing I am one, then

IT'S A TRAP!!! xD

On 5/1/2018 at 10:53 AM, radezz said:

I played against the tattooed guy for the best of 5 games and each of us dropped a twenty, just to make the stakes a bit more fun. I liked him. For all that brawn he was a nice guy, and a good player. We ended up tied and played the fifth game like nothing else mattered. I lost. We were both fighting for the 8 ball for the better part of 10 minutes, but he made a good shot. Oh well, I guess I’ve still got more to learn.

Luckily Ultima isn't full of feminist or a woman losing in a story would be considered offensive, you should make her unbeatable again

• Like 4