Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sir Rendlan

CMode! Read topic fully

Recommended Posts

Just now, Scott18 said:

Scott7 is my hucast

 

Okay. If not tonight I can tomorrow. But you can see why I want to do the try out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I do tomorrow I am unavailible most of the day though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scott18 said:

Yes I do tomorrow I am unavailible most of the day though

 

Well I get home from work at 8:45 Minnesotan time:3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make a video of all ur runs. And show us how pros play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to have a go at cmode but I'm not as pro as these guys! Send me a message if anyone fancies giving it a go with a less serious tone and doesn't mind the odd mistake and can cope with text chat.:D

(sorry to hi-jack your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 500john said:

Please make a video of all ur runs. And show us how pros play.

 

6 hours ago, starscreme said:

I'd like to have a go at cmode but I'm not as pro as these guys! Send me a message if anyone fancies giving it a go with a less serious tone and doesn't mind the odd mistake and can cope with text chat.:D

(sorry to hi-jack your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this).

Clearly you guys are misunderstanding what I’m wanting in a team. I’m needing people to be dedicated for about 3-4 hours to do this and it is difficult. I’m constructing a team off of players I know and someone I’ve never played with. That’s why I’m doing trials to see if your able to be fine on your own. I may be doing more CMode @starscreme but this run I want experienced players only.

Edited by Sir Rendlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

 

Clearly you guys are misunderstanding what I’m wanting in a team. I’m needing people to be dedicated for about 3-4 hours to do this and it is difficult. I’m constructing a team off of players I know and someone I’ve never played with. That’s why I’m doing trials to see if your able to be fine on your own. I may be doing more CMode @starscreme but this run I want experienced players only.

I think you're misunderstanding my post. I'm not mocking your approach, you want to do it your way and that's cool. I just posted in your thread because I like the idea of cMode (I've never done it before) and was hoping to hijack some players that may not be meeting your requirements. 

Peace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can HUCast or any FO. Rangers are generally poor choices in challenge mode, but I'm willing to run with one if that's what you want to experience cmode with. Anyway you can count on me from Saturday-Wednesday from 5:00PM EST til roughly 10PM EST. I'm off work Thursdays and Fridays and can pretty much play all day. I've taken a short break from pso after summer event but I'm ready to get back to the grind. Saith and I have good experience together in cmode and have cleared ep2 a few times. Hit me up if you'd like.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.10.2017 at 8:23 PM, Sir Rendlan said:

 

Clearly you guys are misunderstanding what I’m wanting in a team. I’m needing people to be dedicated for about 3-4 hours to do this and it is difficult. I’m constructing a team off of players I know and someone I’ve never played with. That’s why I’m doing trials to see if your able to be fine on your own. I may be doing more CMode @starscreme but this run I want experienced players only.

I don't really want to make drama here but rt, ttf or pod or anything else won't say anything about cmode. 

And i asked just video if it's possible. I didn't mean anything.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2017 at 12:36 PM, 500john said:

I don't really want to make drama here but rt, ttf or pod or anything else won't say anything about cmode. 

And i asked just video if it's possible. I didn't mean anything.

Playing stuff like TTF/RT/POD is totally different from C-mode. Any idiot can spam DM and make himself look good, but c-mode is literally all skill and a bit of drop luck. You can have the best time ever in TTF but be totally shit in c-mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Playing stuff like TTF/RT/POD is totally different from C-mode. Any idiot can spam DM and make himself look good, but c-mode is literally all skill and a bit of drop luck. You can have the best time ever in TTF but be totally shit in c-mode.

I can attest to this: I have a mean RT run but Im fodder when it comes to cmode (rip my attempts at ryu's pgf challenge)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...