Sega Fantasy VI - "Old Internet Flash" Thread

DiosGX

So this is a thing:

Roughly 12 years ago, an eccentric man by the internet moniker sikamako had a vision. Using Macromedia Flash to create works of brilliant art (and aneurysmic insanity) featuring Michael Jackson from the Sega Genesis/Mastersystem title Moonwalker destroying a bunch of classic Famicom mascot heroes and heroines—and collecting the 7 Dragon Balls to summon Shen-Long, he had created a cult following on Nico Nico Douga.

After making a few acid trip zoo parties, sikamako decided to up the ante. Bear in mind this was back in roughly 2007-2008. When the average Flash video was a Newgroundsian thirty seconds-to-few-minutes exercise in basic art principles.

This is fully animated frame by frame. Keep that in mind as you behold this monolithic 38 minute-long recreation of the ending of the beloved Final Fantasy VI... as it was meant to be told...

WITH VIDEO GAME CONSOLES o 3o!!!

oh and now it's in english so yeah, enjoy.

Edited by DiosGX
cuz translation o 3o
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 4:37 AM, Eres said:

This is now an "old internet" video thread...

YOOOOOO that RE4 video was and still is amazing. Thank you for reminding me it exists (":

4 hours ago, Diabolicscar said:

That Ronald McDonald insanity drove me insane, has anyone made it though the whole video..?

It's been my ringtone for the past 3 years almost, so yea, safe to say I have been through the whole video.