----

Jeffrey Cardoza

2 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

You made a topic only 2 days ago... You should be trolling, it's not possible.

Many people already offered you TJS's (including me) and you are clearly lowballing. If I were you I would give up, for what you are offering you better just hunt by yourself.

I have 50 DTs? I'm asking for a BLANK SJS. Not a TJS!!!!!!!!

You try to play the victim here but nobody asked for your TJS bro get out 

4 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

You made a topic only 2 days ago... You should be trolling, it's not possible.

Many people already offered you TJS's (including me) and you are clearly lowballing. If I were you I would give up, for what you are offering you better just hunt by yourself.

I hate to sound rude but you're claiming I'm lowballing when you don't even have the correct item I want

Yea I'm going to have to agree with Yanv and say please stop spamming topics. There's no reason to make one every two days. People will still see your topic if you just simply bump an old one. Also you're kind of not helping your case by being an asshole to someone simply just offering advice.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Yea I'm going to have to agree with Yanv and say please stop spamming topics. There's no reason to make one every two days. People will still see your topic if you just simply bump an old one. Also you're kind of not helping your case by being an asshole to someone simply just offering advice.

yes like they say... im not agree eighter, just reply your own topic with a bump and your topic will refresh... instead making 2348923849 post of Buy sjs or w/e.... that would screw the search tool spaming your posts

7 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I tried explaining to him via PM what's was the difference between SJS/TJS weeks ago but he clearly don't know how to properly read things.

Ultima forums are public and I can post in any topic I want. Also, I'm not your "bro" okay? That said, I'm out.

hpyWFuJ.gif

:rf-02:

Topics

Search before posting a topic, if you post a topic that already exists, we may lock your topic without warning. When posting a topic, post it in the relevant section based on its contents, if you don't we may move, lock or delete it without warning.

This rule is not explicit about what kind of topics should not be re-posted, but you have like 7 SJS topics since Feb-5... So please stop re-posting and instead bump one of them.
That being said, don't bump too often either...

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

to avoid spam, please give him a free sjs

thank you

13 hours ago, Soly said:

hpyWFuJ.gif

:rf-02:

Topics

Search before posting a topic, if you post a topic that already exists, we may lock your topic without warning. When posting a topic, post it in the relevant section based on its contents, if you don't we may move, lock or delete it without warning.

This rule is not explicit about what kind of topics should not be re-posted, but you have like 7 SJS topics since Feb-5... So please stop re-posting and instead bump one of them.
That being said, don't bump too often either...

You guys are so bias it's annoying, I know what the difference is between an SJS and TJS, And I realize the TJS is worth more DTs, but I had clearly stated I wanted an SJS. I respect Soly's words and I won't do it again but tell that other kid not to barge into my dm's like he can sell whatever to me because nobody asked for your item. You clearly misunderstood I'm not looking for a TJS.

21 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

I tried explaining to him via PM what's was the difference between SJS/TJS weeks ago but he clearly don't know how to properly read things.

Ultima forums are public and I can post in any topic I want. Also, I'm not your "bro" okay? That said, I'm out.

Oh my, that not calling you bro gave me the chills all day man. Great way to conclude a diss, by the way what do you mean by saying "I'm out", you keep staying behind your computer screen all day playing PSO there isn't really a time when you're out LOL. In fact you had just posted another topic on the forums after this. Yeah, keep your negative vibes out man all I did was spam you're out here trying to educate people like you own this place

7 hours ago, rayblasterx said:

May be unpopular opinion but... keep spamming the topics m8. You have a fan in me :')

Good luck on the SJS 

'sup bro?

thank you. I appreciate this

Edited by Jeffrey Cardoza
error