tRRRadelist -FreeStuffOnlyRightNow-

TripleR

-For new players, here is what I have to offer-

I can do meseta, non-max level techs, for humars/ramar if you are just starting I can do a run of the shops to get you 10-13 level techs and have things to help you learn them early. heavenly/battles, heavenly/arms, v801(although I will need to restock on these), crimson coats, slicers of fanatics, cannon rouge, red swods, lots of low level stuff to offer up here to help you out if you are new, and maybe even some decent items I found but don't need and am too lazy to trade if you catch me in a good mood :) pm only please

Edited by TripleR
  • Like 7

25 minutes ago, TripleR said:

Looking to trade some stuff off, absolutely nothing is just for sale, trades only

ARREST NEEDLE [40/0/0/75|30]
 GULD MILLA +9 [0/0/0/75|40]

Now I understand the nothing is just for sale but man how I'd love these weapons:) please let me know if you can work something out instead

6 hours ago, TripleR said:

Looking to trade some stuff off, absolutely nothing is just for sale, trades only

13 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

How much for the hundred souls also ur wants list is a little short 

shout that list is what he is looking for for the hundres souls he is not accepting dts or pds

Feel free to make an offer in OP Hucaseal stuff

Edit: I guess I could explain a bit further, this stuff is stuff that is pretty important on my RA/FO classes, I'm not gutting them if I don't feel it's worth it, there isn't a whole lot of hunter stuff I am still after, also none of this will be up for trade anymore once christmas event starts.

Edited by TripleR