B> Sealed J-Sword SJS (Preferrably 0 hit)

velociti

PM me if you are looking to sell and we can negotiate.

Over here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25975-official-ultima-price-check-thread/page-29

SJS seems to be price checked for 150-200 PD's.

Currently I have these things I can offer:

• 10 DTS
  • 60 PD's
  • S-Reds blade
  • Stack of HP mats

I'll probably be selling the mats and Red's later on to get more PD's.

SJS seems to be price checked for 150-200 PD's.

Currently I have these things I can offer:

• 10 DTS
  • 60 PD's
  • S-Reds blade
  • Stack of HP mats

Good luck ...

Sorry you've been mislead. It is 150-200 DTs more likely

Haha 150 dts, no way in heck it is.

Better yet show me proof of transactions of SJS's above 50 dts in the past year.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/26473-stjs/

Christian was selling one just half a month ago and people were offering around 30 dts and items.

No way in hell ? How cute =)

Now you have to realize that not that far ago, SJS could be obtain via donation list for 50 DTs.

That is not the case anymore.

Want a proof ? There is no "proof", everyone is free to sell at the price that suits him. Market move and change, and right now, I doubt you'll get a SJS for 150 PDs. But I wish you success, and if you do, all the better for you =)

Edited by Misombre

Shouldn't be worth more than a dark weapons for sure, also the rate was improved and some of the new quests cof cof ppp, make it really worth hunting as a team.

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

Cyane, Dark Weapons don't have prices anymore =/

For a clean SJS, 100-150 DTs is a minimum now, I do believe that until further changes at least.

Beside, you have to be realistic, SJS is not something you hunt in a team. I mean, sure you can do it once in a while, but that's a 1/1xxxx item. So a serious hunt on that one is done alone most of the time. Just my two cents though...

I know someone who traded a DM for a TJS this year, and nowadays people ask 500 DTs for a DM.

Last trade I've seen a few weeks ago was 100 DTs for a TJS.

Edited by r-78

Alright then, anyway I'm still buying a SJS, not TJS, for a price range of 150-200 PD's because that's what it is.

(Also if you claim sjs could be bought for 50 dts then it really must have been only worth 30-40 dts max clean, since buying everything from the store is over priced. Take for example excalibur which is like 15 dts and lavis cannon for 10 dts, etc)

And for the record putting rare, endgame weapons like SJS on a donation list is pretty stupid. Not only does it stop motivation for hunting it, but it sets a relative price. Taking it off the list was probably even more stupid since it restricted the quantity and apparently raised the price. (Collusion?)

Edited by velociti

Cyane, Dark Weapons don't have prices anymore =/

For a clean SJS, 100-150 DTs is a minimum now, I do believe that until further changes at least.

Beside, you have to be realistic, SJS is not something you hunt in a team. I mean, sure you can do it once in a while, but that's a 1/1xxxx item. So a serious hunt on that one is done alone most of the time. Just my two cents though...

Even when it was on the donation list, sjs was way way cheaper in trades than the donation price. It would go for 200-250 pds, (30+dts), the donation list is NOT what sets the price (and it shouldn't be for anything, not just because of how weird the prices are on that list, but because it actually has nothing to do with valuing the usefulness + viability + usability + etc of an item against other items).

150 dts for an sjs is just insane, it's not worth that, and it not being on list anymore is not a good reason to just quintuple the old price like that. It's gotten significantly easier than it used to be too, rate has been slashed in half since then, so the value has actually gone down.

• Like 1

yesterday biltsen traded his 0/0/40/40 sjs for 70 dts

Well then whoever bought it overpayed.

If wedding dress were suddenly taken off the donation list (65 currently on list, only a third of that in trades), but had it's rate cut in half to make it easier, it wouldn't spike up to 195-260 dts (which is comparable to the earlier claim of tjs is 150-200 dts).

Yea, there's no way a 0 hit tjs would go for 150+ dts. Anyone who charges that much is an asshole. I saw a sphered tjs go for almost as much as the people here are claiming a 0 hit is worth.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

Honestly, the only way they'd be worth that much is if the supply suddenly dropped, e.g. they were all mysteriously destroyed. So who's Shaq-Fu'ing the SJSes, again?