excal/hundred souls

sov

demons shot

STA

yas7k hell

dts

will trade for an equivalent value of 500DTs per DF

Edited by cyane

I don't doubt tsume bought them for 500 each so. I got offered 700+ for each one of my dfs. Sadly unless they allow black market trades where actual 700$ would go into my account I could care less about DTS atm. I rather do 1 for 1 trades items for items if I ever decide to trade them

• Like 2

I think she's talking about the 500 per df, which in my opinion, that price is pretty damn salty.

mud i totally understand that 500 is a salty price, but at least im not taking what i paid for it and doubled it and tried to sell it xd im just trying to get what I put into mine back

• Like 2

mud i totally understand that 500 is a salty price, but at least im not taking what i paid for it and doubled it and tried to sell it xd im just trying to get what I put into mine back

the economy is broken ,this is something we all know: but it comes from people like you who have no clue how a market is supposed to work. By "getting back what you put into it" you are literally perpetuating the problem.I won't censor myself for you or anyone else, ban me if need be but it wont fix the economy and the only thing that will is teaching idiots why theyre stupid

Edited by cyane
edited offensive
  • Like 2

They should have banned angel before making her vet. I don't necesarily think anyone is an idiot when it comes to a virtual economy. It's not a country's economy, it's in fact a game. People can make their prices and fluctuate or lower them as they want. You angel seem to care way too much for the type of vodoo kitty attitude you are trying to put on. "Ban me" reminds me of kitty, I miss kitty. Anywho let tsume sell as he wants in fact I am willing to bet everything I have no one in their right mind would sell pgf or dark weapons for 60-120dts when they get offered more for it. In a real "economy" the bigger offer always gets taken into consideration or else if businesses lowered their prices to please the people they would go bankrupt. Even the people saying prices are outrageous which they in fact have dark weapons would not sell theirs for the so called "right" price. So please just shut up and let the person make their own prices as they see fit. This is what causes all the drama on this server, prices.

• Like 3