S>DF set

evilfate

in all honesty if I could score a hundred souls set/heaven striker set, demon yas 9k, and like a sov set i would trade these bad boys. oh and maybe a hell yas 7k

Edited by evilfate

Selling topic turned into an argument lol. People are free to buy and sell at whatever price they want. It's up to the other to decide to accept or decline the offer.

• Like 1

This is the thing we all have the price guides that are being updated constantly at the moment with fair values, but peoples still have their freedom to price however they want for my sadness that's how it always was, it's how it's going to be unless some new rule rises that you can't go over X price for something, now let's end this discussion here.

Edited by cyane

Selling topic turned into an argument lol. People are free to buy and sell at whatever price they want. It's up to the other to decide to accept or decline the offer.

Fires have to start somewhere, the longer you guys let people go on with their obnoxious prices, the more far gone and inflated the economy becomes. Something needs to be done, so you all can hate me as much as you want but I'm saying something

• Like 2

Fires have to start somewhere, the longer you guys let people go on with their obnoxious prices, the more far gone and inflated the economy becomes. Something needs to be done, so you all can hate me as much as you want but I'm saying something

I've been asking for pgf to be a drop since the inflation started :P so if you're going to get mad at anyone get mad at larva and see what he says

I've been asking for pgf to be a drop since the inflation started :P so if you're going to get mad at anyone get mad at larva and see what he says

Complain to Larva to fix something? LMAO you must be new here