Polished Glamorous Fabulous -EVENT (pgf)

Cyane

Results are here!

jyyuHOv.png

Rules for next round will pop in a bit!

-FOr the next round the winners of this one Under9000,Sogeking, MuddyCast and Levy will have to meet me in pairs with the opposite team :3 we will do something special! Secret!

Make sure to be online or friday or during the next weekend!

Sorry if the event is taking long :/ i'm thinking of the peoples that don't have much time to log in so they can have a chance, already had to struggle with team makings last round.

Edited by cyane

So anyone win the PGF yet? I feel this event is taking years XD

Not like it matters, every participant on the final round already have one or two dark weapons anyway. They are only getting one more goody at the end (or golden egg if they plan to sell it).

We are the only dumbasses which didn't knew that in order to get that pgf, you need to first have at least a dark meteor or a dark flow (wait, wut ? Why are we running in an event where we are supposed to get one then ?), otherwise there is no way to beat the time made by people who do have one.

• Like 2

Not like it matters, every participant on the final round already have one or two dark weapons anyway. They are only getting one more goody at the end (or golden egg if they plan to sell it).

We are the only dumbasses which didn't knew that in order to get that pgf, you need to first have at least a dark meteor or a dark flow (wait, wut ? Why are we running in an event where we are supposed to get one then ?), otherwise there is no way to beat the time made by people who do have one.

The first rule should have bin all already got dark weps arent allowed to play event or dark weps not allowed in event

Fair competition u look lol u are on wrong place

Joke event

Edited by Trefleex
  • Like 1

Neither me or my partner owns one. We had people actually loan us stuff because my partner and I realized that half the people in the event had way better gear than we have. It should have been pretty obvious from the beginning that this was going to be a gear-check event.

• Like 1

O=

That was actually smart.

Well am not, nor I wanted to perform with wild cards anyway or to bother people borrowing their stuff (naaah they love it anyway ^^).

But don't get me wrong, it is not like am complaining (or I am ? Am french after all, so you can never know ^^), am just noticing afterward that we have been complete fool even thinking we had a slight chance.

Good luck for the final round Mudy =)

it seems like there will always be people complaining about gear no matter what it is. Its a fact that the best players have dark weapons. Theres only so much you can do without one. Maybe events should only be cmode or bmode for the babies

• Like 1

it seems like there will always be people complaining about gear no matter what it is. Its a fact that the best players have dark weapons. Theres only so much you can do without one. Maybe events should only be cmode or bmode for the babies

its a fact pgf was was like 60 dt on donation list,its a fact people paying 700 dollars for 1,its a fact people make fake auctions to increase price,its a fact u need pay 500 dt for 1 because of them while was 100 dt 1 year ago

its a fact pgf was was like 60 dt on donation list,its a fact people paying 700 dollars for 1,its a fact people make fake auctions to increase price,its a fact u need pay 500 dt for 1 because of them while was 100 dt 1 year ago

$100 is still way more than I've ever payed for any video game (or frankly console either excluding my computer). The fact that you can trade for dts is bringing up the price. But this is a discussion for elsewhere and is not directly related to the event. Lets keep on topic.

Shoutgu, on 31 May 2016 - 8:30 PM, said:snapback.png

hes saying only the best players get dark weps which is a fail lol any retard whit enough dollars on his bank can get it and when it was on donation list

Edited by Trefleex

No I think he wanted to say that all the people he considers (or who are considered) the bests have a dark weapon.

So if you don't have one you cannot be in that category AND you are a baby.

Seems legit =) and completely out of topic but well.

@Shoutgu

Whatever you say, gear does a big half if not more of the job. So in a contest, challenge, anything involving two players showing off, gear is important. You cannot deny it, and actually you said it yourself since "best players have dark weapons". I agree with you. Dark weapon make you even greater, on the PSO standard that is.

I do not deny the part of "talent" that a player bring in the game, but like a wiser man said before me "what talent do you need to spam a dark meteor ?". Talent cannot compare with overwhelming power in pso (or the one handling the power must be, at least, as dumb as me).

And... and I will not pretend to be as good as you guys. So even if our talent were alike, which I don't think it is, gear would have the last word anyway.

Edited by Misombre

Shoutgu, on 31 May 2016 - 8:30 PM, said:snapback.png

hes saying only the best players get dark weps which is a fail lol any retard whit enough dollars on his bank can get it and when it was on donation list

im not talking about getting a dark weapon so you can have "OP" gear and brag about it to your friends. No, im talking about getting dark weapons so you can be a better player. What player doesnt aim to improve lol, i guess im also thinking in prospect of Time Attacking since the best players have dark weapons. It's like saying if you're lvl 200 you're not a noob, well anyone who doesnt have a life can get to 200 in 24hours. :)

my point being that a lvl 200 does not establish you as a 'good' player, neither does having a dark weapon, however, sooner or later you're gonna need to be 200 and have a dark weapon to be the best

Edited by Shoutgu
  • Like 1

Let's not discuss here about prices and stuff plz, i made most of the challenges depend on a team so even if there's one person without dark weps they could proceed, so far one of the finalist team proved that, their team(from this event) provided them enough gear and strategy to get here, them and the winner team of this round actually figured how to get more love points.

If they were just rushing with the best gear they wouldn't score as much love points.

Update: next round will be friday night/saturday/sunday depending on the players availability please make sure to be online. Challenge will be secret all you need is any character to run it. C: try to dress up for the occasion

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It takes a special kind of retard to use a dark weapon. I am one of the worst players at everything and I managed to get s couple dark weapons. I don't deserve them, my skill level is at -69. I should give mine away to more worthy players ;D

Hope someone who actually needs a PGF gets this.

I VOTE MISOMBRE TO AUTOMATICALLY GET IT. He's on my retard kind of level, maybe not skill wise, he's way more pro than me :)