Polished Glamorous Fabulous -EVENT (pgf)

Cyane

XsUa4Ng.gif

ROUND 2!

Round 1 is over, no new teams are allowed now.

Round 2 shall be presented now!

Teams approved

griffeni 42153725

MuddyCast 42167166

Levy 42149420

Zer0 42102085

under9000 42116937

sogeking 42150441

Breezy 42123903

Fuji 42120744

Scout PSO 42159350

Axel Kastor 42102291

Biza 42000060

Katori 42152762

Lemon 42158693

Misombre 42155051

Yskialuw 42155195

tru 42144623

Snuggles 42164162

TumCrooZ 42156991

Shoutgu- 42124110

Volt 42155308

Rules of the next round
-Start the episode 4/ultimate mode quest LOGiN presents
-Your team from the last round will be split into 2 teams from now on, Team A will be the first 2 to enter Team B will be the last 2 to enter the room.
-Present a picture of the room gcs at the start/same as last round
-Present the results of the race that scroll in the end of it
Like this:

*picture of room gcs* c0mEHP6.pngajGw4ET.png
In this case team A won with 615 points

Deadline
May15th

---------------------Español-----------------------

Ronda 1 há terminado, no se permite nuevas equipos ahora.

Round 2 será presentada ahora!

Equipos aprobados

griffeni 42153725

MuddyCast 42167166

Levy 42149420

Zer0 42102085

under9000 42116937

sogeking 42150441

Breezy 42123903

Fuji 42120744

Scout PSO 42159350

Axel Kastor 42102291

Biza 42000060

Katori 42152762

Lemon 42158693

Misombre 42155051

Yskialuw 42155195

tru 42144623

Snuggles 42164162

TumCrooZ 42156991

Shoutgu- 42124110

Volt 42155308

Reglas de la siguiente ronda
-Iniciar el episodio 4/ultimate y comenzar la misión LOGiN presents.
-Tu equipo de la última ronda se dividirá en 2 equipos por ahora, Team A los 2 primeros a entrar, Team B los 2 últimos a entrar en la sala.
-Presenten una imagen de los room gcs/igual a la ultima ronda.
-Presenten los resultados de la carrera que se desplazen en el final de la misma.
Como esto:

*imagen de los room gcs*
* c0mEHP6.pngajGw4ET.png
En este casi Team A ganó con 615 puntos

Fecha
15 de Mayo

Any question feel free to ask

Cualquier pregunta no dude en preguntar

Good luck!/Buena suerte!

The prize:

Parasitic Gene "Flow"

Second prize:

Genpei

What's this about?

-This Event is composed by several rounds, each round times/schedules will depend on how easy I can form the teams during weekends and make them run any other challenge ahead, the number of players will be reduced as the event goes since each has a pre-requisite that you must fill up.
-Only one can win the final prize, but first you must make alliances, you will need each other's help to go to the next rounds.

What do I need to pass the first round?

-First you need to build a team of 4 (teams can't repeat players, so 1 player can't join other team to help out (sorry but i need to get my maths right in the end of the rounds).
-You must start the WIS challenge on the quest Respective Tomorrow.

You talk to this guy here and say yes!Jr05WwD.png
-Inside the room do the command /roomgcs and take a print screen, you will need to post it in your entry reply.

2cjOOt8.png

-You must clear this challenge in less than 30 minutes, and show the following print screens:

• Number of deaths/time taken on the RT
  • Special stage time (under 5 minutes)
  • Picture of the item received in your inventory with the stats showing: Items you can receive: Custom Barrier (max stats), Custom Frame (max stats), Custom Ray (50% hit), and works Guard

3 pictures like this
qkAx940.pngUfhoWk6.pngJLHl3Ih.png

Alternatively you can record the whole run with your team doing it in good quality/ this would be a preferred method.

Resuming:

-You need to show me 4 things, roomgcs picture at the start of the run, time/kills of your RT run, time of the special stage, stats of what you received showing.
-You can only join 1 team, failing this step will end in disqualification of both teams you join.

Deadline of the first round:

24th April

Coming next:

For now is all a secret, but allies will become foes,smaller alliances will last longer.

!!!!!!!!!!!!ESPAÑOL!!!!!!!!!!!

El premio:

Parasitic Gene "Flow"

Segundo premio:

GENPEI

De qué se trata esto?

-Este evento se compone de varias rondas, cada ronda/horarios dependerá de como puedo formar los equipos durante los fines de semana y hacerlos correr otros retos mas adelante, el número de jugadores se reduce a medida que el evento pasa ya que tienen pre-requisitos para seguir.
-Sólo uno puede ganar el premio final, pero primero hay que hacer alianzas, necesitarás ayuda de los demás para ir a la seguiente ronda.

Que necesito hacer para pasar la primeira ronda?

-Em primer lugar necesitas construir una equipa de 4(no pueden repetir jugadores en otras equipas).
-Deben comenZar el Desafio WIS el la quest Respective Tomorrow.
Habla con este individuo aquí y habla sí a todo!Jr05WwD.png
-En el interior de la sala hace el comando /roomgcs y hace printscreen de la pantalla, necesitas en tu entrada(post) para el evento.
2cjOOt8.png

-Debes hacer este desafío en menos de 30 minutos, y mostrar los seguintes prin screen de tu pantalla:

• Número de muertes/tiempo que tomastes en el RT
  • Tiempo de la etapa especial (menos de 5 minutos)
  • Imagen de lo item que recibistes en tu inventario con las estadísticas; Items que puedes recibir: Custom Barrier (max stats), Custom Frame (max stats), Custom Ray (50% hit), y works Guard

3 pictures like this
qkAx940.pngUfhoWk6.pngJLHl3Ih.png

Alternativamente, puedes grabar toda la quest en buena calidad/esto sería un método preferido.

Reanudación:

-Es necesario que me muestres 4 cosas, imagen de /roomgcs al inicio de la quest, tiempo/muertes de tu RT, tiempo de la etapa especial, stats de lo item que has recibido mostrando.
-You can only join 1 team, failing this step will end in disqualification of both teams you join.

Fecha límite de la primera rounda:

24 de Abril

Vendrá después:

Por ahora es todo un secreto, pero tus aliados se convertirán en enemigos, alianzas más pequeñas tendrán una duración más larga.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

Saving for any doubts

Doubts:

-All four members that pass my requisites will move to the next round

-If you already got the 4 prizes, try with other character or record your game instead, that will prove you made it until the end!

-You only need one of the 4 prizes

How to clear WIS challenge successfully:

• Your total clear time must be less than 40 minutes (in my challenge you have to beat rt in less than 30 mins)
  • There must be 3 or less player deaths
  • The Tower area must be cleared within 5 minutes

--ES--

-Todos los cuatro miembros que pasan mis requisitos se moverán a la siguiente ronda.

-Si ya tienes los 4 premios, intenta con otro personaje o graba el juego en lugar de esos prints, eso demostrará que hiciestes hasta el final!

-Solo necesitas uno de los 4 premios.

Como hacer el desafío WIS con éxito:

• Tu tiempo total debe ser inferior a 40 minutos (pero en mis requisitos necesitas 30 minutos)
  • Tienes de tener menos de 3 muertes
  • La zona de la Tower debe ser terminada en 5 minutos
Edited by cyane

Una consulta, que pasa con los usuarios que ya completamos el RT con los wis y ya obtuvimos nuestro set Custom?

Por lo que se, solo puede completar una sola vez y ya no dan esos ítem nuevamente.

La primera recibes custom barrier (max), despues custom frame (max), despues custom ray (50hit) y despues works guard -se permite cualquiera de estos items en el shot

si ya lo tienes puedes gravar tu partida y hacer upload en youtube, o puedes jugar con otro personage D:

Edited by cyane

This sounds awesome! Thanks for the event! Who wants to team up?

• Like 1

hey shout, rashan, jerky, you guys want to join on this? im sure we got a team and i can participate weekends. pm me if you guys are down or i'll pm you with the details incase you dont see this post.

cy sense me saith and howi did the initial run with you does that count or would we have to go again?