Ultima Client Download

Larva

Okay, you were correct in that it was the custom skin. I got into the game fine after the title screen. My in game character is Pulsion. Thanks for the help.

I will put on the donwloas the low resolution skin, so u can see fine our great title screen.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is my turn now ...

i have error 903 when i try to connect

i have installed again a game, version 3.0, and i still have this problem

I use windows XP media center

Thx

Vazerrty i would like to help u please allow me remote access so i can check ur computer

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if it me..but when i click on your installer it gave me a older version.. any how i toke everything out..well i had to delete it..because the unstall wouldnt work.. so any how i am redownloading it by using the alt links that were post up =D

*update* alt links work out fine, i was able to update it into 1.4 ultimate brower screen which started working for me.

Edited by EurekaOasis

I dunno if it me..but when i click on your installer it gave me a older version.. any how i toke everything out..well i had to delete it..because the unstall wouldnt work.. so any how i am redownloading it by using the alt links that were post up =D

*update* alt links work out fine, i was able to update it into 1.4 ultimate brower screen which started working for me.

The installer from this topic or from the main site?

The installer from this topic or from the main site?

from this topic, at the first page..for some reason it wouldnt update or lanch.. as well the number on top was saying some 0.9 something like that.. i dunno maybe it was just me..on my end.. bad download or something but i got it work by using the alt links and was able to update it from there

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Everytime I try playing this my antivirus deletes the file because its unsafe. Does anyone know what I can do about this??

Add it as an exception or disable your antivirus during the installation. It's an old game that uses old tricks that most modern antiviruses don't like.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

i run the "online.exe" but the client never launches the games

i heard you were supposed to mess around the resolutions but i have tried that as well with no success

i then noticed that my launch client was version 1.3b and the screenshot on the download screen shows 1.4

is the link for the download wrong?

Hmm this isn't the latest version but even so, it should autopatch. Do you get a black window that pops up but then closes in less than a second? If that's the case, retry every resolution and be sure you run the launcher in administrator mode.

I registered here today and have decided to migrate to this server because Schthack server can't get their s**t together and has been down for 3 days. Rather than download the full client I patched a copy of the schthack PSOBB. When I try to play I get an error regarding the gameguard files.

could someone post a download of those 3 .erl files for me? They're only 16kb or so each.

I registered here today and have decided to migrate to this server because Schthack server can't get their s**t together and has been down for 3 days. Rather than download the full client I patched a copy of the schthack PSOBB. When I try to play I get an error regarding the gameguard files.

could someone post a download of those 3 .erl files for me? They're only 16kb or so each.

I recommend you still download the full installer from ultima, our executables are different from the standard tethalla clients as we have added other items and tweaks to it.