Time Attack Leaderboard

TA leaderboard  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should this server have a time attack leaderboard

• Yes
    • No

This is already not looking good. No offense to this server but it seems it's full of highly sensitive individuals. If that's the case, if people are overly sensitive about someone saying they got a better time than them then they shouldn't be playing a game online. Like saying, sanction those people that make bad YouTube comments because they are egotistical assholes and hurt your feelings. That's what the Internet and online gaming is now, you are constantly a target and all you have to do is be the bigger man or woman and just ignore the nonsense. If it really bothers people that much they should really reconsider their priorities and are probably meant to abstain themselves from playing online gaming with complete strangers that at any moment can say nonsense or something offensive. Just my two American cents here no drama please :P

The only issue is I know how you bums work sometimes and i don't want you name calling and bullying each other, as for the rest no stress.

like on pgf hunt some players got bullied a lot for getting a few :/, it's a game, it's the odds, maybe next time you are the lucky one.

• Like 1

It's your job to deal with people who would name call and bully each other. Isn't that why you're a GM?

You should be looking at why this is a good idea for people playing, not argue against it because there are childish people who exist. If that really was the case, might as well not do anything as there's always someone who complains.

• Like 4

It was worth a try. Even the new weapon topics got a not possible or a "oh yes, oh yes, marvelous idea. Splendid, phenomenal, it's a good idea " but at the end of the day nothing got done and even some cool weapons got taken out of donation list. Well I at least appreciate cy for trying to consult larva about it. It could have been great but it seems the lack of maturity of some players have given this phenomenal pso challenge a bad name.

R.i.p TAers. We will forever remain in the shadows like silent warriors waiting for a chance :D

Edited by Starlord

i'd like to hear it from him, a good reason why also, because thats not a valid reason

EDIT: larva when you read this, people are willing to donate if thats what it takes

Edited by Shoutgu

Larva's response about this is "Not possible atm"

:onion119: nooooooooooo why?? this was a great idea! I understand that there is some hostility going on regarding this topic, but so far, most of the people agrees with the idea. And for those who dont want to see someone else bragging at them, just go and use the /ignore command. Not sure if this command exist on this server tho :D .. I just hope larva reconsiders the idea, as it seems to be phenomenal for most of the people here.

Edited by MrHucast

the ignore command only works once per log in with a character (like you start your session, do the command, if you leave it's back to normal)

Not sure if it's because it could affect players connection to the server(it's already unstable for some), it will have to count each time somebody starts a quest or does something specific to one of the time attacks.

Edited by cyane

I mean, you guys could always manage a leaderboard on the forums if you really want this to happen.

Have people post screenshots with their times and the members in their party upon completion, and just manage it in a big forum post that the GMs could sticky in the general psobb discussion.

I have had leader-boards in mind way long before Soda even opened his server, however it has never been a priority for me.

And what you put in the first post is misleading (all the hate to us) Shoutgu, do you remember the PM you sent me asking to implement this so you and wilson could make and event, and also if we GMs or well the server could give out rewards.. ? ... I turned that down for 2 reasons, if that was the case, I'd ask Larva for the server to make such an event, after all we'd be making the leader boards and we would be giving out the rewards and second as I already said, is not a priority atm.

Edited by Soly

I have had leader-boards in mind way long before Soda even opened his server, however it has never been a priority for me.

And what you put in the first post is misleading (all the hate to us) Shoutgu, do you remember the PM you sent me asking to implement this so you and wilson could make and event, and also if we GMs or well the server could give out rewards.. ? ... I turned that down for 2 reasons, if that was the case, I'd ask Larva for the server to make such an event, after all we'd be making the leader boards and we would be giving out the rewards and second as I already said, is not a priority atm.

I never asked you for leaderboards personally?! :o lol

I never asked you for leaderboards personally?! :o lol

You didn't but Shoutgu named you.

Anyway.. with the last maintenance, I did a few things that enabled us to make any kind of leader-board although time attack won't be the first one...

I'd definitely hear which ones you guys want in. (Won't be instantly but I can start working on them)

Edited by Soly

i for one am against it buuuut if its going to be implemented , then prepare to always see me at the top , guys .

the leaderboards are already affecting me . this is a bad idea :onion113: