Hey all,

No idea what goes into the / commands for Ultima/BB, but it would be really handy to have a command that either runs a certain character animation that we all came to know as meaning AFK (e.g. the "AFK dance") or posted a message that said "afk" every 60 seconds or whatever, but it would be really helpful if you're in a room waiting for someone (i.e. for a trade) and have to step away for a bit.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Well... the fact that you don't reply should give it away lol.

I could probably make something but right now I have some other stuff that I need to work on.

are those things cmode mesta drops?............i joke :3 sure that cmode is on the list but other stuff is higher on that list :3

Well... the fact that you don't reply should give it away lol.

I could probably make something but right now I have some other stuff that I need to work on.

I've already PM'd Chuk about it, but as someone who has a fair amount of non-PSO software dev experience, I'd be curious to hear what it takes to do dev work on PSO :)

I like it. There is already a way to set yourself afk as far as in-game mail is concerned, but it would be nice to be able to do it in a way that lets others players in the game/lobby know.

How about this idea? When you type /afk, it will change your character name to orange (or whatever color is decided to represent afk), and when the afk player uses the /afk command again (or chats something normally), it will change the character name back to the default color.

How about this idea? When you type /afk, it will change your character name to orange (or whatever color is decided to represent afk), and when the afk player uses the /afk command again (or chats something normally), it will change the character name back to the default color.

To change name color you have to reload blocks, kinda works but well... kinda doesn't lol

Hence why I suggested just repeating a gesture or sending a message every X seconds. Hell, you could even have it accept a parameter like /magtimer does.

/afk [# of seconds between sending]

....so if you wanted to be really obnoxious you could spam everyone with "afk"...

Hence why I suggested just repeating a gesture or sending a message every X seconds. Hell, you could even have it accept a parameter like /magtimer does.

/afk [# of seconds between sending]

....so if you wanted to be really obnoxious you could spam everyone with "afk"...

That's what I don't want, spam

I saw Soly in lobby and recently he has a title or whatever that literally only he has perhaps that could be used for that?

That's CMode title, I just edited it to test the tool I was working on but never deleted it xD

It requires block change too.

Anti-spam is as easy as not letting them set the interval. It's set to every 60 seconds. Take it or leave it. If it's just a gesture then spam away.