S>C/battle for 250 luck mats

Trefleex

That's waayyyy too much for a cent/battle. That's over 80 dts worth of luck mats, it would take around 33-35 happy hour hours or 100+ regular hours to farm that many. Luck mats are NOT worth 1 pd, despite many people underselling them for 1 or 2 they are worth much more. When I joined the server they sold for 5 pds each, even if you depreciate it a bit and say 3 (I personally will never sell a luck mat for less than 3 ever, I've hunted around 220 for my chars and it is a long and grueling hunt and forces you to give up many, many happy hours for a reasonable chance to get them), then that is still way too many luck mats for a cent/battle. That is the most expensive asking price I've ever seen on c/b, and I saw someone pay 2-3 times what a c/b is worth before.

• Like 4

Stay on topic?

If not happy dont buy lol

Btw for me its worth 2 pd each

Even at 2pd lucks (below what they are worth) that is still double what the cent/battle is.

Edit: At what luck mats should be worth, you are asking 4-5 times what the cent/battle is.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

its funny the guys never sell anything have the biggest mouth

Iam offering here a chance too get a nice item wich is never getting sold

If you guys do teamwork with some frends iam sure u get it done but this community is all solo solo meme

Edited by Trefleex

<offtopic>

Teamwork ? How nice, you're so right. And if I remember well what you said : ten peoples gathering each 25 luck materials would do. And then, since it's teamwork, they will share the c/b of course. I mean no problem with that, they will each take turn to use the c/b all 10 of them. Yeah right.

</offtopic>

To be a little more realistic (and because I just cannot offer to share at this stage o__o), I offer 99 luck materials for that. Of course I don't have them atm but well you cannot expect people to keep that much on them, can you ? So you will just have to wait that I (or someone else) hunt for it. In the meanwhile, take a beer and enjoy life =D

Have a nice day in the snow !

(PS : Could take me like one month - if not more - so don't wait to much after me. Even though my offer is perfectly serious and I will try to gather all those luck materials.)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

?

it takes me maybe a little over 1 hour of HH to find 10 luck mats. what exactly are you guys doing where you find 1 an hour?