Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

There isn't a fix for that, that's how it works sadly.

When you press start at the press start screen? it reads your credentials and will load the last ones that were saved (second account you loaded with my launcher).

Ahh ok I gotcha. Its no big deal though really. Thanks!

Ahh ok I gotcha. Its no big deal though really. Thanks!

I can make the launcher update the account without actually launching the game, that way you could switch to it just by opening the launcher and selecting another account.

I need to do some stuff on it anyway, so i'll see what I can do

I can make the launcher update the account without actually launching the game, that way you could switch to it just by opening the launcher and selecting another account.

I need to do some stuff on it anyway, so i'll see what I can do

Alright cool man, if you could that would be great!

Alright. I'll give it an install when I get home to see if what I'm using matches it. If not, new launcher it is.

Lol... all good, it doesn't need installation. But I'll be updating it soon...

• 1 month later...

hey soly, the launcher for the ime patch doesn't seem to be working, the play button does nothing, even after waiting 5 minutes to see if it was just being a slow program, also, in the options, the button for advanced options does nothing. I am running it as administrator, so i shouldn't be having any problems with that, so I have no clue.

edit, also on windows 10

Edited by dwalters98

http://imgur.com/Cz1j5hR

that's the folder i have my pso stuff in for blue burst, just the regular launcher (online.exe) which still works, the zip for the ime patch launcher, and the unzipped, openable one that brings open these options (play, options, website, exit) which all the buttons but play do something, play simply just does nothing at all, as if it's not hooked up to any function, gives no errors or anything. Also inside options the "advanced" button does absolutely nothing, not allowing me to check if there's any better options to change that might fix it XD

online.exe there is a shortcut

Do this:

- Right click online.exe

- Click open file location

- Move launcher.exe to the opened folder

- Optional: create a shortcut and put it besides online.exe (original folder, shortcut) if you want.

As I said in the previous reply the file has to be besides option.exe and psobb.exe

http://i.imgur.com/Q0lqeyk.jpg

I have a problem with the launcher now for some reason. It only successfully started my game with the IME and such once and any other attempts to launch won't work. If it helps , I am a windows 7 user. Also trying to extract the launcher via 7zip gives an "Unsupported compression method for Launcher.exe" error which made me extract it with something else. Wondering if that might have anything to do with issues . . .

Edited by Grimoire Greys