A brief Hello

Hello Ultima people, I've started playing about 4 days ago, some of you may already know me. Now I want to briefly introduce myself here :)

I used to play the gamecube version until it broke. I had downloaded the client for this game and made an account back in 2012 already, but the game didn't work on my old pc, so I eventually forgot about it.

I'm here to enjoy playing with people since that's an experience I was lacking on gamecube (couldn't get any of my friends to play it).

Looking forward to seeing you in game (whether or not we've already met) :onion107:

• Like 5

Welcome to Ultima

yes pso online is awesome

if u need help ask me ingame HYK4R0 or Arashi

hope you enjoy it

and this is the perfect server great community GMs , Mods and Admins.

cya ingame

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 2

hello we've already met and you already know anytime u need help or are just b0red and wanna do some runs just ask :~)..... but you have to teach me your wayz :onion107:

Edited by Armando
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Ultima.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me; but meh you already have met me so like I am sure you can find a way to contact me :P

• Like 1

Welcome to the ULTIMA server Scarlet hope you enjoy it here, which i'm sure you will =] :onion88:

• Like 1

Welcome to the one and only server, ULTIMA. If you need anything just ask. Enjoy mate!!

jonesy

• Like 1