What Other Hobbies Do You Have Besides PSO?

Cal_Unbreakable

No :/ sadly, here in Mexico we don't have those 24 hours gyms :/

Yes we do lol. I can even give you address for a few of them. (for those who don't know pop and I are from the same city)

..mmm about me, I like my work. I'm always looking on what to do related to IT. Just yesterday I was talking with choko about Linux, and since I haven't touch my Linux partition in months I decide to download the latest version of the distribution I like and installed xD.

I like sk8boarding, been so long since I skated the last time. I like to mess mechanic, whenever my car needs something ill do it or learn how to do it. as long I don't need to pull out the engine or take the trans down, then I do it.

Joggle in the park probably is what most often do when im stressed. but Saturdays are for box night and beers XD

• Like 2

Tonkatsu is so good, and fun too cook. -- My favorite Japanese food to make

I'm a Chinese-cooking apprentice though (my chinese friend is trying to make me an amazing Chinese cook), and there are some really fun Chinese foods to cook too. Some that are better and more fun than thy should be... the only thing is while I know how to make them, I have no idea what they're actually called. XD

Certain people here have already seen some of my drawings... *cough* I may get around to uploading something one of these days o: (I just picked up this hobby like a month ago

All kinds -- currently listening to primarily Japanese music though. Particularly fond of post-punk right now:

Yes Choko ! Show us a few drawings xD They're very good :3

Does anyone have a steam account, if so what do you play?

General

• Programming (Anything goes, from games to some more serious stuff)
  • Playing piano (Although I don't do it as much as I used to it's still fun)
  • Cooking (I'm good at making risotto)
  • Drawing (you can check some of my "masterpieces" in the fan art section)
  • Working out (girls love abs xD )
  • Watching anime (I put a lot of time into this, time well spent)
  • Bothering people on Skype and other chat programs
  • Banning and muting Godric (it's a hobby inside PSO)

Playing

• Age of empires 2 online (yeah people still play that game and it's great)
  • All kind of PSP games (Even PSP infinity which only came out in Japanese)
  • PSO2 (Although it's been ages since I last played)
  • Wii (Any game but I think super smash bros brawl is my most played one on this)
  • Pokemon emerald (it's on my smartphone and I pop it out whenever I need to wait somewhere, like for the bus)

Thank you for sharing chuk!! :D oh Godric, i need to give him all of my four "godric/abilities".The piano is a brain worker, i need to play more. You should make a video of you playing something epic :D You need to hop on that X and Y, that new age pokemon haha! Is PSO2 awesome? I have not gotten to play it yet :(

I'm pretty much the only person with a 3DS who's NOT playing X/Y at the moment... T_T

What?????????? Why not? Are you boycotting X and Y? lol

i play whatever is fun to me, after i get bored i quit. Most mmo games i play because of friends like pso. I don't really have hobbies.

I know there's something else that must bring you comfort that you like to do, if it is just games, thats awesome!! Something less to get in the way of games.

My hobbies are Mountain biking, running, listening to music, playing the cello and failing at playing guitar, building things, fixing things, breaking things lol

Mountain biking is beasty, do you do any tricks on it, or do you just ride for the fun of it? What do slap?? (music genre or artist)

VVVEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDYYYYYYYEEEEEEEERRRRRR GGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I play smoooooooth jazz on my alto saxophone mike and i play a lot of paintball.... but recently other then pso i am writing paper after paper for college

Like on the radio? haha! I remember you telling me about the twenty-five page paper you wrote lol! I would be getting ancy i wrote one of those!

Yes we do lol. I can even give you address for a few of them. (for those who don't know pop and I are from the same city)

..mmm about me, I like my work. I'm always looking on what to do related to IT. Just yesterday I was talking with choko about Linux, and since I haven't touch my Linux partition in months I decide to download the latest version of the distribution I like and installed xD.

I like sk8boarding, been so long since I skated the last time. I like to mess mechanic, whenever my car needs something ill do it or learn how to do it. as long I don't need to pull out the engine or take the trans down, then I do it.

Joggle in the park probably is what most often do when im stressed. but Saturdays are for box night and beers XD

With all latest downloads on anything, everything gets funner on the program. Do you have any skate videos? Do you have an old school car or a newer one that you work on? Tell me about those Saturday nights lol, i know exactly what you're talking about, just chillan and beers to drink on :D

Yes Choko ! Show us a few drawings xD They're very good :3

See Choko, people would like to see your drawings :D

• Like 1

I just can't afford pokemon X/Y (or any other game for the matter) at this moment... I'll probably miss the blaziken event

and probably get it in 2015 at this rate,

Haha, we should all pitch in some money for you so you get it still :D

my hobbies are: I love to watch/play football (soccer) and also do a lot of athletics track and field.

breh who is your favorite football team and soccer team? Props for doing track and field, i tried it for some time, i hate running lol

Really? most of them are just till 12 a.m :v

I was watching some today infact on ESPN, was boston vs st louis I think but didn't seem to bad, might get into it

Breh the games really do get you going though once you really get into them

Really? most of them are just till 12 a.m :v

The ones in my city our open all night lol

• Like 1

Since I'm being bullied into it... ^^

was a request from a friend.

I haven't worked on improving form or anything yet -- I just do it for fun.

zw8kitH.png

Choko, this is really good :D You're self conscious of your art work, you need to stop, and continue and practice your great work. Keep it up!!

• Like 2

If you bmx you should try some snowboarding or skiing. Good stuff, depends where you live obviously. Shredding is the shit ^^ haha