Question for the longtime Ultima players

Sciaz

What do you do when you start to feel like all the quests feel the same? I play all episodes and try my best to stay away from the overplayed quests. While I haven't played all of the quests available I have done a big chunk. Any suggestions on how to keep the "new game" feeling?

• Like 1

well im a really old player and well never get bored cause i meet alot of new people each time i return here some old friends that i never see again but well i found new ones so for me all the time its like feeling new player (the weird thing about being old its...) almost all new users xD got best equip than you lol xD with you i mean me xD well about quest xD im the guildcard 60 and never did beast parts quest lol so that means doesnt matter the quests, the only that matter its to keep playing with the people you get along best =P(and i know my english sucks xD jejejeje)

:onion-head02: like i said before well atleast im 23 years old i think i can live 2 years more :onion-head19:

Quit smoking :onion108:

• Like 1

My interest was always in the rares. I was never the type to play many quests unless a cool rare was involved. i set goals for myself to keep my playing alive. Though i don't think ill ever get that crazy, sick, no sleep, no life playing experience again but i still have an interest at having every rare that I set out to obtain.

Also i still have a few characters i need to finished leveling xd

Edited by Pin
  • Like 4

Play with different gears and classes.

THIS.

While I love playing Trigunman, my RAmar, I've really come to enjoy playing as Triblader my HUmar and most surprisingly, Triforcer my FOmar. Variety is truly the spice of life. :onion-head11:

Also when you do get bored, help others, teach them etc, etc..
Always a n00b who needs to be shown the ropes and its probably a better way to make friends rather then whoring out in the lobby lol

• Like 2

If I am understanding what you have been saying, the new game feeling isn't coming back, however there are ways to keep the game interesting.

1. join random open rooms

2. seek out new players and teach them how to play

3. set personal challenges

4. rare collecting ( i don't know how much my bank will like that one )

5. make my own custom skins

6. level my alternate characters

7. wait for the prestige system to be completed

Thanks for the suggestions

What I like to do with new characters, instead of transfering good items to my new character just make a character that you don't transfer any items to and just sorta start from scratch. It gives the game that new feeling if you just start from scratch on a new character.