Time for a weapon special shall we?

Red Devil

Please i don't want any bad comments JUST want your thoughts and suggestioon

We are not here to start any drama GUYS ^^ or PUT DOWNS

BUT I thought i share some ideas Hmmm

1. WE SHOULD HAVE a GUN .. SPECIAL J-ATTACK 20 PB J sword special

Or A Needle that can freeze 5 enemies Special good as Frozen shooters

2: WE SHOULD HAVE a NEW SHIELD AND it should require lvl 200 too equip like Sonic armor

3:WE SHOULD well.....hate to ask but Lee our Pso DEV have a Quest in his server call A NEW HOPE in episode 2 :)

Why Im fascinate is because theres TWO Gryphon after one another than after that Transfer to a TOWER

FLOOR 10 has a Epsilon that teleports and he's very CHALLENGING

I LOVE TOUGH QUEST ..!

4: Well this is My uncle request though ....>.< Its about time we get SUPER RARE MONSTER

WHITE Girtablulu

GOLD Goran detonator

RED COLOR Ill Gill

WHITE Mix BLACK Delsaber

We need a Machine Rare monster LIKE : Baranz or Sinow's

5: Notice we only have 1 rare Boss Name Kondreiu

WE SHOULD HAVE at least 2 or 3 more Rare boss for ???? Larva Decision or you know everyone Suggestion wether they want a challenge or not...

6: New sword well....We already have ULTIMA REAPER .....but thats a partisan ...How about a sword you know :) A sword special with GUSH , ARREST , HELL , DEMON , CHAOS , J-ATTACK , sword Slice as power bazooka , Sword that special is ICE good as Frozen shooter special , Sword special slice 5 different wave power

7: Okay OKAY for the force not for people who not interest in FORCE okay

We should have a Force Weapon that can use Heaven punisher special :))

We should have a Force Weapon that can use FREE REVERSER

We should have a Force Weapon that can allow 3 "Ra" Magic cast at once Rafoie Razonde Rabarta

8: Okay okay ......My uncle idea is that LK38 COMBAT combo unlock when EVENTS ON your name becomes GREEN or if people prefer Time to be 100 , 300 , 500 , 700

9: WELL SOUNDS LAME but this is only for people like me and shade we play FOnewearl

Increase FOnewearl to at least 900 atp if not to 800 atp where it can Equip Excalibur

Shade level 200 FOnewearl Valentine

Mine Level 150 FOnewearl Uva

10: Number 10 well its about we Should PLAY EQUALLY And Be FRIENDLY TREAT OTHER WITH RESPECT

Remember just a GAME TO ENJOY AND INTERACT WITH OTHERS ONLINE

AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS

FOR OUR Admin : LARVA :) Last Idea is about everyone so dont write something stupid about question 10 Please BE GROWN UP and MATEUR and NICE all i Ask :)

THANKS FOR READING and Commenting + 1 reputation for comments

LATER and HELLO Ultima

• Like 4

Well I would agree on all of those they seem so fascinating xD

• Like 1

Like larva has explained before, tjs special, divine punishment, those specials are hard to code, so it is not an easy task, about the shield it sounds nice, we already have a weapon and armor exclusively to ultima, now shield should be the next one, and about the fonewearl i love fonewearls over all fo's, but giving it 800 or 900 atp is not the great idea, i think it would be more fair to give it 700 atp and just reduce the atp requirements for the excalibur, since is just 100 atp less, you would be giving fonewearl the highest mst, the si techs boost, and now almost same atp as fonewm, giving it 700 atp is just 17 atp away, but fonewearl also has the highest ata in the fo class, about the monsters it could be an event like the weird belra with boosts and stuff but with special drop, actually i think it is a nice idea, giving different skins to those mobs, setting an event with special drops for those, but w/e, sword there is dark flow and no sword can be compared to Dark Flow, about the quest idea, well you can always try raid on central tower since there spawns 3 epsilons at the same time that can teleport themselves too, about the lk38 it has been discussed before and it was still combo locked so i guess it is no use to keep discusing about it.

• Like 1

lol bun is a FOnewearl bun has like 5 or 6 FOnewearl and i have 2 FOnewearl kayla lvl 200 and arenita its like 170 i think cant remember, yea some of those ideas sound great.

PD: i dont like FOnewearl with 900 atp so much power

Edited by serverus
  • Like 1

FOnewearl with Excalibur is not a bad idea, i mean lol, you can just use a fomar and that is really something :P, but it sounds nice tho, having a fonewearl with excalibur, would be fun xD

• Like 1

I want something like Empress and DoomBringer. A male version of Vivienne and another partisan or twin sword.

Also new monster parts.

inb4gobackTOshtchack

Edited by gmstone
  • Like 1