who's a Metroid fan on ultima?

Redstar Hunter

I love Metroid Prime, one of my favourite games from all time, also have Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, indeed great games, finished both with 100% but i couldn't buy Metroid Prime 2 Echoes :/

I guess Metroid Prime series is one of the best games in the gamecube/Wii consoles, also Metroid Prime is one of the games that you must have in your Nintendo Collection, i would recommend this game to all Nintendo Players, was my First Person Adventure, the detailed graphics of the game are awesome, awesome gameplay, in my opinion is one of the best games ever made.

Edited by Elric
  • Like 1

That gotta suck man.you mite be able to find a copy of it on ebay that how i got my metroid prime 2 echoes, Oh btw I have all three prime 101% and the trilogy with 300% and all difficulty's completed even hypermode all at the same time 12:00 or less for ever difficulty. and scans to.

I got metroid prime with my gamecube and that started my interest in rpg's. if correct samus aron was the most bad-ass girl Nintendo char in history because everyone knows a sexy blind with a gun = unstoppable killing machine. lol

Edited by Redstar Hunter

Not an extreme fan of it, but I had metroid prime corruption and one on the GameBoy. Fun games though, but Zelda remains my favorite serie of all time.

metroid prime the best of the best halo and other games are shit in front of metroid prime

Of course martin, all new FPS sucks, i mean is just the same shit, stories sucks, almost same gameplay with a few different things, no new stuff added, now you can't get to see a Perfect Dark 64 or a Metroid Prime, or what about Doom, you don't see any games like these ones now, now everything is about graphics, it do matters, but not only graphics makes a good game, story, gameplay, replay value all that stuff is what makes a good game, Perfect Dark had an awesome Multiplayer also the challenge of getting the cheats, Challenge mode doing it either alone or with another 3 friends adding it more excitement, Metroid Prime really this is a masterpiece as i already said in my post before.

And Chuk well Zelda was one of the best series for me, but when Twillight Princess came out it really went to a regular one to me(i'll never wait for another TLOZ like i waited for Twillight Princess, it really was a letdown), i got to play Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, A Link to a Past, Minich Cap (even tho this one was develop by capcom) all those The Legend of Zelda games were a masterpiece, seriously i got disapointed when Twillight Princess came out, the scenarios are indeed beutifuls, but it really was too easy, i mean really?, when i first fully finished Majora's Mask it took me weeks, Ocarina of Time well it's a little bit easier because of the piece of hearts (more bosses = more heart containers available less piece of hearts) but it still took me sometime to get the 100 Skultullas, Wind Waker, well it wasn't my favourite one and didn't took it seriously like previous ones, never fully finished it, i really think it is bigger than Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time combined.

This is my opinion of course.

Edited by Elric
  • Like 1

Of course martin, all new FPS sucks, i mean is just the same shit, stories sucks, almost same gameplay with a few different things, no new stuff added, now you can't get to see a Perfect Dark 64 or a Metroid Prime, or what about Doom, you don't see any games like these ones now, now everything is about graphics, it do matters, but not only graphics makes a good game, story, gameplay, replay value all that stuff is what makes a good game, Perfect Dark had an awesome Multiplayer also the challenge of getting the cheats, Challenge mode doing it either alone or with another 3 friends adding it more excitement, Metroid Prime really this is a masterpiece as i already said in my post before.

And Chuk well Zelda was one of the best series for me, but when Twillight Princess came out it really went to a regular one to me(i'll never wait for another TLOZ like i waited for Twillight Princess, it really was a letdown), i got to play Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, A Link to a Past, Minich Cap (even tho this one was develop by capcom) all those The Legend of Zelda games were a masterpiece, seriously i got disapointed when Twillight Princess came out, the scenarios are indeed beutifuls, but it really was too easy, i mean really?, when i first fully finished Majora's Mask it took me weeks, Ocarina of Time well it's a little bit easier because of the piece of hearts (more bosses = more heart containers available less piece of hearts) but it still took me sometime to get the 100 Skultullas, Wind Waker, well it wasn't my favourite one and didn't took it seriously like previous ones, never fully finished it, i really think it is bigger than Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time combined.

This is my opinion of course.

Twilight Princess was a very nice successor imo. And even though everyone is crazy about Skyward sword, I didn't get much into the game.

• Like 1

Um... yes actually i can tell you all of them metroid,metroid 2 return of samus,metroid for game boy,super metroid, super metroid 2 *remake*,metroid zero mission,metroid fusion,metroid prime,metroid prime pinball,metroid prime hunters,mertoid prime,metroid prime 2 echoes,metroid prime 3 corruption.-

metroid prime trilogy metroid other M. metroid prime double disk with metroid prime 2 echoes demo.

those are all the metroid games that i know of to this date.

Edited by Redstar Hunter