weird glitch ..

afraid that rollback cant return those items so sylph777,

vazerty will need screenshots of the items

else, you will have to wait until larva says if we should return the items because this is just a rollback request

Edited by Protoss

yes i understand, ty for rollback anyway, everything's good , i get most of my items, it's just that when i got the items bug, my hucl was lv 165 with 90h of playing + all the items of vazerty, then when i checked roolback this morning, she was lv 163 with 80h and items of vaz was missing so i guess it's nothing grave, there was probably no more recent point of save than the one your restored ( forgive my poor english ; ; )

if u have ???? items again you can drop em by selecting the above item than drop that item wich will selet the item whitout disconecting now you should be able to drop the ???? if this happens again (sorry for terrible spelling i'm kinda tired)

• Like 1

hum sorry i didn't understand what you mean ; ;, btw instead of a new rollback for vazerty's items, maybe mio can just make an adept for him ..