Hello everyone

Well I am a formar player to the game but I was on my xbox 360 playing PSU for the last longest with a buddy of mine until we both saw that PSOBB was still alive and kicking. So I want to say I am glad to be back. The game to me feels like I have never lefted the game. Like I came back home to my roots. I missed being on the mission in the game and meeting all sorts of people. No matter what race, language, or country they are from. So to all on PSOBB: I am glad to be back home.

By the way I am Ravenmika on there of Megastar and I am proud and happy to be apart of the Team. The leader Maya is a nice and kind person and very sweet. :) And the GMs on there are pretty awesome themselves. So yes I will stay on ya good sides.

Again I am glad to be back and I hope I will meet all users and hunt down items and take down all monsters in the way of our goals. :)

ALL HAIL PSOBB!

Also I can't wait to see what is in store for us players when PSO 2 comes out soon. :) So yea hit me up on here and PSOBB and we can chat :)

Until then I must go back into my dark mind and onto PSO...later kiddies

Also I will state this now: I tend to act more female then male around alot of people. So I hope all of you don't mind that since I am bisexual. So I would like it if all users would respect that since that is one of the rules of the game and also the forum I think. And no I don't play as a girl to get items and beg and stuff. I do it cause I feel more as a girl when I play a game then a guy. Plus I don't want to stare at a male character for hours at a time. Just saying

Anyway I hope to meet you all and I am glad to be back home once again ^-^ Tata for now loves <3

well well i dont care about gender or language everyone have somthing cool i have alot of friendS that talk more like girl than a male and doesnt affect the game or me jeje and thats all for me

so that means a cool and nice welcome to ultima.

people call me biza around here if you need help to hunt items or somthing gimme a call im good at that i think (and yea my english its not that good but i think you can understand 80% from what i said =D)

well well i dont care about gender or language everyone have somthing cool i have alot of friendS that talk more like girl than a male and doesnt affect the game or me jeje and thats all for me

so that means a cool and nice welcome to ultima.

people call me biza around here if you need help to hunt items or somthing gimme a call im good at that i think (and yea my english its not that good but i think you can understand 80% from what i said =D)

Well Biza thank you for the welcome dear. You seem like the nice person. And I am used to people like that since i have friends of different countries and such. And if you see Ravenmika(me) running around then don't be scared to say hi to me. :) And I will be sure to ask you a favor or two when I can :) thank you. ^^

Welcome to ultima. I'm Justin, a fourteen year old filipino pianist. I was probably the second to third youngest person on this server until I quit. Though I do indeed lurk the forums occasionally. And don't worry about people messing with your bisexuality. Many guys EVEN straight men such as me intend to act like girls whenever they use female characters xd

Welp, idk what else to say. Hope to see you and other ultima folks once PSO2 (U.S version) for the vita comes out :D which is probably gonna be like in two years -.-

sorry for my poor grammar and vocabulary, I have a very retarded chinese accent xD At least I could sing American songs well lol

The GMs are nice, the Moderators are evil xD

Welcome to Ultima ^^

hi and welcome im on GM side every one say mio is evil lol XD jk jk welcome to ultima server i hope u enjoy the server n.n

Edited by serverus

Welcome to Ultima. Hope you're stay in the eternal drama club is a pleasant one. I have not been on in a while, but one of these days when I'm not bogged down with day to day things I hope to play with you sometime.

P.S. I love .Hack. Which is your favorite?

Welcome to Ultima. Hope you're stay in the eternal drama club is a pleasant one. I have not been on in a while, but one of these days when I'm not bogged down with day to day things I hope to play with you sometime.

P.S. I love .Hack. Which is your favorite?

hi and welcome im on GM side every one say mio is evil lol XD jk jk welcome to ultima server i hope u enjoy the server n.n

Hello. My name is Matt, and I like pie :D

Welcome to ultima. I'm Justin, a fourteen year old filipino pianist. I was probably the second to third youngest person on this server until I quit. Though I do indeed lurk the forums occasionally. And don't worry about people messing with your bisexuality. Many guys EVEN straight men such as me intend to act like girls whenever they use female characters xd

Welp, idk what else to say. Hope to see you and other ultima folks once PSO2 (U.S version) for the vita comes out :D which is probably gonna be like in two years -.-

sorry for my poor grammar and vocabulary, I have a very retarded chinese accent xD At least I could sing American songs well lol

.hack huh? Your talking to someone that wishes for game such as that for real wise....It would be awesome for all of us gamers. I love this anime and games...I have to say...I love them all....I love the music...the story...the characters...everything of /hack//sign....I love it to death. Hence my profile picture of Blackrose...Which soon I may makes a character on PSOBB in honor of the character.

And to all thanks for the warm welcome. I am sure I will fit right in on the forums as I do on the game itself. :)

.hack huh? Your talking to someone that wishes for game such as that for real wise....It would be awesome for all of us gamers. I love this anime and games...I have to say...I love them all....I love the music...the story...the characters...everything of /hack//sign....I love it to death. Hence my profile picture of Blackrose...Which soon I may makes a character on PSOBB in honor of the character.

And to all thanks for the warm welcome. I am sure I will fit right in on the forums as I do on the game itself. :)

Well actually they did make a game that is a The World Replica. I believe Spade linked a download to it here somewhere in the forums. It's in the alpha stages I think? But It looks amazing.

Edited by Zeph