S> Wedding Dress

Kaiza

banana all the lot of yea. x-type u dont no what i in bank and i already talked to kai ima come up with a list of the best bananas in my bank. and banan every1 if you really wanted the wedding offer the best of your best too and banana banana

banana kai's "wishlist" im sure we all have stuff we wish we had

niyuki's wishlist

only 1 thing WEDDINGDRESS so ill offer hole bank for it

sorry i have things to worry about in reallife that takes time so i cant hunt for weeks, and im not going to pay for something i can get anytime of the year and for free and to add more bananas i really dont think that 408dfp is the max for a wedding so maybe all you should ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. if he dont pick your offer to bad

Edited by chuk
str_replace("badwords", "banana");
  • Like 1

banana all the lot of yea. x-type u dont no what i in bank and i already talked to kai ima come up with a list of the best bananas in my bank. and banan every1 if you really wanted the wedding offer the best of your best too and banana banana

banana kai's "wishlist" im sure we all have stuff we wish we had

niyuki's wishlist

only 1 thing WEDDINGDRESS so ill offer hole bank for it

sorry i have things to worry about in reallife that takes time so i cant hunt for weeks, and im not going to pay for something i can get anytime of the year and for free and to add more bananas i really dont think that 408dfp is the max for a wedding so maybe all you should ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. if he dont pick your offer to bad

bananas chuk <.> now ppl just going to think i ment to say bananas

Edited by chuk
No badwords D:

hmmm i r no troll this post. i really would giv all my stuff for 1wedding but looking at how its not a max stat wedding and its not hard (but hard drop rate) of a hunt why give so much for it also its not like it helps olga flow will still take your buttie and pound it hard and long on ultimate mode :P

lol, I doubt you planned to even check what u had, this Dress is much better than any other armor. I'll decide who wins 2moro, if you plan on bidding, do it soon!

i could get this with one item i offer kai before but its pretty funy watching like 10 people freak out over wedding xD tbh i think xtype has the best offer