Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

Yes the KROE SWEATER drop has been assigned to Yellowboze Ultimate on dorphon eclair (1/115 droprate). Not on olga yet I presume.

As for the RR drop, it should be around 1/56, or at least that's how Larva told me he configured it.

And several people have indeed reported a bug with the cladding of epsilon drop. I'll take a look at it whenever I get the chance.

Google translate :

Si la caída de SUÉTER KROE ha sido asignado a Yellowboze Ultimate en dorphon eclair (1/115 droprate). No en olga todavía presumir yo.

En cuanto a la caída de RR, debe ser de 1/56, o por lo menos así es como Larva me dijo que lo configuran.

Y varias personas han hecho reportado un bug con el revestimiento de la caída de épsilon. Voy a echar un vistazo a él cada vez que tengo la oportunidad.

Yes the KROE SWEATER drop has been assigned to Yellowboze Ultimate on dorphon eclair (1/115 droprate). Not on olga yet I presume.

As for the RR drop, it should be around 1/56, or at least that's how Larva told me he configured it.

And several people have indeed reported a bug with the cladding of epsilon drop. I'll take a look at it whenever I get the chance.

Chuk, when you get a sec can you check the actual whitill RR drop rate? I've hunted during 3 happy hours and done a ton of runs outside of happy hours and still not found one. Either I'm horribly unlucky or the drop rate could be wrong.

Talked with Lee regarding the Cladding of Epsilon drop for Yellowboze on Ultimate. He checked it out and found that the item listed was actually a Club of Zumiuran. He changed it to what the Drop Charts have listed.

Epsilon: Cladding of Epsilon 1/64 3.537100%

It should be fine now, thanks Lee. ^_^

Edited by Oswald 2.0

Idk, if people start doing changes without notifying me with all the info (like : has it been tested with the /redbox command? etc. ) Then I will have a hard time to keep the droptable up to date. You 'll have to ask Lee apparently.

That's what was already in the Drop Chart. But since I've never seen it drop I asked Lee to look into it and he said the files had another drop listed from Epsilon. He changed it to what you guys had in the Drop Chart in the first place, not a new drop. We didn't do a /redbox because I didn't expect to run PW4 or ROCT to find an epsilon on a level 123 without Lee having any equips on his guy XD

Alright, annyone who finds it, can you just leave a little message here? Also, did Lee restart the login aswel?

I did what did you expect.

Chuk don't get butt hurt, I just looked at what the text files had listed for epsilon, which obviously wasn't cladding and did you a favour and changed it as such, it won't need a redbox check since the config files are what produce the drops in the first place. You're acting like I have no clue what I am doing.

Oh and i also pm'd larva and informed him i made said fix.

Edited by Lee

I don't know what this obsession with butts is lately, but I was just saying that if you do make such a change, you might share it globally in the staff section. Preferably not that I have to hear it from a random user post. But besides that, good job Lee, I know very well that you know what you're doing, but we're all human and we tend to forget things from time to time lol.

I did it at like 2am just before I went to sleep, I told the user who asked me about it to post that I did it, as well as I dropped larva a pm. Prob should have posted in the staff section but it was such a minor quick change and I was tired.

fixed it again, confirmed in both the backup and current live event, it will not revert again.

Also all dark falz drop whitil is confirmed at 1/56 or 1.7% under non event conditions.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1