Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

felicidades por aqui tambien

Are either of these really in the drops?

Bluefull - Episode 1 monster drops - Very Hard

Gigobooma/Tollaw Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 %

Bluefull - Episode 2 monster drops - Hard

Dolmdarl Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 %

Edited by kajex

Are either of these really in the drops?

Bluefull - Episode 1 monster drops - Very Hard

Gigobooma/Tollaw Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 %

Bluefull - Episode 2 monster drops - Hard

Dolmdarl Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 %

Nop.

thanks for the report.

kroes sweater is not in drop with dorphon eclair just dropping cannon rouge in yellowbowse

kroes sweater is not in drop with dorphon eclair just dropping cannon rouge in yellowbowse

I had this bug recement 2 times, sometimes the game takes the id of the wrong person, there was a greenhill in the same room where you hunt?

I drop 2 times cannon rouge with dorphon eclair, whereas normally it would be the lame d'argent o Kroes sweater

there is probably a problem with the ID "master",something does not work well, it is now confirmed

edit: normally it would be the h/body and Kroes sweater, not a lame xD

Edited by Vazerty

I had this bug recement 2 times, sometimes the game takes the id of the wrong person, there was a greenhill in the same room where you hunt?

I drop 2 times cannon rouge with dorphon eclair, whereas normally it would be the lame d'argent o Kroes sweater

there is probably a problem with the ID "master",something does not work well, it is now confirmed

Ok, prob some code overwriting the individual IDs, I think it's from one of the events. Also Larva, I got FTP access to the drop-table again? I'll correct the new reported mistakes whenever I can between my exams x)

can you check the drop for yasmin2000H from DEL-D greenhill 1/317

i kill over 2000 DEL D and nothing

And with Ruskywalk we found 3 Flame visit from DEL -D 1/317 (viridia), drop is correct

Thx :)

Edited by Vazerty
  • Like 1

Well, im not very happy today, i create a character bluefull only for drop 3 or 4 Photon booster to enjoy the weapon with combo

And what is drop ???? smoking plate lol bouhhhhh and drop/rate have no change lol

Can you take the time to update the table please!

Ty

Edited by Vazerty

Is the 3 seals drop rate correct for redria? Has it been lowered? They haven't been dropping lately, even during happy hours.

Should be.

I got some free time today, might as well update the droptable. If anyone has a remark, speak now or be quiet forever. I'll update it tonight.

Edit: Got lazy, it'll be for another time x)

Edited by chuk

• 2 weeks later...

New update :

Put all episodes on one page again.

New URL : http://www.phantasys...s/droptable.htm (Larva, can you change the 2 links to it?)

DROPTABLE CHANGES :

Version 6.1

[.] | REDRIA | ZU | VERY HARD | MORNING PRAYER --> V101 = incorrect (still MORNING PRAYER)

[.] | Bluefull| Gigobooma/Tollaw Very Hard Gigobooma/Tollaw Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 % --> BRANCH OF PAKUPAKU

[.] | Bluefull| Gigobooma/Tollaw Very Hard Gigobooma/Tollaw Mr.Naka's Business Card 1/128 0.783200 % -->REVIVAL GARMENT

GREENILL DEL-D --> Yasminkov2000H = correct

BLUEFULL CHAOS BRINGER PHOTON BOOSTER --> SMOKING PLATE

Version 6.2 (must still edit)

Bluefull and Yellowboze --> KROES SWEATER 1/64 Olga Flow (Ultimate)

Withill --> Red Ring 1/56 Dark Falz (Ultimate) Will be active after the Naka's mini event. (It used to be 1/315 since there were way too many RRs in the game)

Edited by chuk

• 2 weeks later...

This has come in handy to me thank you, I have been hunting all my items through this droptable and everything seems the way it should +1rep :).