Wrong drops of materials T.T

Since the Saber bug is here in Ultima, the only viable way to hunt materials is, I was thinking, to take advantage of a rare monsters event so as to gather them in normal mode of diffictulty. So today there is one, so I was happy and all. Seeing this drop charts http://brownskiii.tripod.com/id8.html i took my oran to gather mind materials from Al Rappies, but I got an HP mat instead.

I can already hear you replying "that chart is for Schtack not Ultima", but you already said that it was accurate for the most part. x.x

Now I know what "for the most part" means, but then could we see a good one? x.x

How the hell am I going to gather mind materials now? x.x

Post addition: now instead of power mats from hildeblues, I'm getting General//mind units T.T

And yes, I killed several so it really was on the 7/8 drop slots.

And yes, I checked, I'm indeed Oran ID section running in forest normal diff. x.x

Edited by shion255
  • Like 1

I was talking about the Saber bug not for the drops from monsters, but implying for crates. Why? Because that makes material hunts harder, meaning a rare monsters event is what we need.

So I found a way to compensate by using my Greenhill, but please think about players who don't have one. x.x

Also, when will we be able to see Ultima's drop chart in a separate and clear section of the forum? x.x

This one http://www.univers-ps.com/psobb/drops/drops_normal.php is awesome, easy to have access to, readable and detailed.

I want one like that here. T.T

Since I hunt and solo all the time and have most of the ID's I could write down in notepad what drops what but I would not know the actual drop rates of the items for the most part.

It would also help if people sent info on what they know drops :D

Edited by Veriemas

Since I hunt and solo all the time and have most of the ID's I could write down in notepad what drops what but I would not know the actual drop rates of the items for the most part.

It would also help if people sent info on what they know drops :D

i have all the drops detail, this is server side , so i have all drop for all id's ,, i been talking to chuck probably he make the html for the drops.,

i have all the drops detail, this is server side , so i have all drop for all id's ,, i been talking to chuck probably he make the html for the drops.,

Works for me since I know very little html

Ok, I made a testhtml version of the droptable. It's based on the Eden droptable for now.

What I need is the 5% difference between eden drops and ours xD

Liking the layout?

sitepreview.png

sitepreview2.png

Edited by chuk
pictures :D
  • Like 3