Hello Ultima. i got a question

lueyjester

When you say lobby I assume you are talking about in game lobbies where you can select missions and stuff. Well here is what I think, yes the behaviour is allowed but it isn't tolerated or respected here on Ultima, ie you can swear but you have to draw the line somewhere and watch what you are saying, not everyone who plays on Ultima is an adult so.... but yeah he is allowed to say that to you, I mean anyone can say anything to anyone but there are repurcusions to it, though he could've said can you please leave or something along those lines. But saying what he did then immediatley leaving just seems suspicious to me, but that's just me u.u

When you say lobby I assume you are talking about in game lobbies where you can select missions and stuff. Well here is what I think, yes the behaviour is allowed but it isn't tolerated or respected here on Ultima, ie you can swear but you have to draw the line somewhere and watch what you are saying, not everyone who plays on Ultima is an adult so.... but yeah he is allowed to say that to you, I mean anyone can say anything to anyone but there are repurcusions to it, though he could've said can you please leave or something along those lines. But saying what he did then immediatley leaving just seems suspicious to me, but that's just me u.u

i see your point. and yes ur correct. i think that friendly behavior shud be promoted. like if it comes to rude language, being greedy (standing next to rare monsters w8ing for rare drop), or anything in that line, might start of as a chain and everyone will do it. im glad atleast there are more mature people in this server.

Who knows maybe he was raging at that moment lol. But no that kind of behavior isn't approved of, but in the circumstance of join the game he created without approval he could do so. Although maybe he wanted to be alone, but then he should have put a pass. But no you didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. Saying "Gtfo" is a person's way of saying please leave in other words. So just do so. Remember dont feed the troll,because trolls are bottomless. As for the leaving, as I said RAGE TIME for that person. xD

• Like 2

Who knows maybe he was raging at that moment lol. But no that kind of behavior isn't approved of, but in the circumstance of join the game he created without approval he could do so. Although maybe he wanted to be alone, but then he should have put a pass. But no you didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. Saying "Gtfo" is a person's way of saying please leave in other words. So just do so. Remember dont feed the troll,because trolls are bottomless. As for the leaving, as I said RAGE TIME for that person. xD

Thats true but personally I don't approve of someone saying "please leave this room" with a comment like that. If the guy just does it once because hes angry I'm not worried though. Everyone has their bad days. If he repeatedly does this and offends people then it needs to be reported because then that player is not just raging. He is disturbing the community

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Godric and freedert, shut the f*ck up !!!!!!

I'm always such a nice guy :D

LOL i wonder what will happen if thouse 2 guys stand in front of you xD LOL a slap in head i guess xDD.

and returning to the topic. as freedert said, well the guy could be in his days (probably every 28 days he is like that :P)

but if this become recurrent ore if disturbing the community then your free to report this person and this person will receive

what he deserve. big GTFO from here.