MAG

Larva

Also, in general, defense is useless because you can use materials to get twice as much as the mag gives you.

1 POW = 2 ATP

1 MIND = 2 MST

1 DEF = 1 DFP

1 DEX = .5 ATA

Dexterity is really important since you can only get ATA through leveling and units otherwise, hence why the mag adds so much less.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

hey guys, Im WolfBlade. Ok so I have played this on the GC before. (374 hrs) lol anyway, I just got my mag to evolve into a Varaha, but when I leave the game and come back, it always changes into a Kabonda. Is that just an issue with the server or what? Because the GC version didnt do that and I dont think is should be doing it here either. So anyway guys, whats up? lol

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Are there any effective strategies for leveling your mag? I end up just feeding it 3 items every time I happen to remember. Are there ways to do it faster? I see low level characters using powerful mags so they can equip stuff, I figured they used a mag from another char but I just wanted to know if there is some sort of routine that prioritizes leveling the mag?

• 1 year later...

MAGs are fickle creatures. Some MAGs prefer certain items than others.

General rule though, upto 100, you will notice that feeding is really slow, the amount of gain per item is pretty low, until you evolve it to a rare MAG or use a MAG cell.

MAG cells and certain MAGs feed faster, than other MAGs, so you need to check your feeding charts. Most people have Alts that have these MAGs or spent time on another character making those. Or bought it. :D

Good luck in your endeavours, work at it and it will pay off at the end.

Also using the command /magtimer x gives you a reminder to feed your MAG. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I was in the process of making Deva at level 54 I transferred Kaitabha to my Hucast and when it got to 55 it became IIa(I did not know this would happen) can lla still become Deva at level 100?

yes it still can. mags will normally continue to evolve at every 5 level increment if the stat balance or feeding class changes, once it turns into the rare mag deva it will not evolve anymore. ila mags have a good feeding group though, so you may want to leave it on that character until level 99, just keep feeding it dimates/difluids for pow/mind and antiparalysis for dex until you reach level 99 with 44 or 45 dex and 49 or 50 pow/mind so that you can transfer it to a viridia/blueful/redria/whitill male hunter to raise to from 99-100 with def+dex=pow+mind and it will still go deva.

• 4 months later...

HI i hope this is the right place to write this complain.

I was feeding 4 mags to sell, stats were going great they were all doing pretty good and i just logged in to the game they aare all messed up. 2 days just mag feeding to fin my mags stats messed up. If this is the right place to complain then what am i going to do with practicly 4 useless mags, if is not then where do i complain about this.

HI i hope this is the right place to write this complain.

I was feeding 4 mags to sell, stats were going great they were all doing pretty good and i just logged in to the game they aare all messed up. 2 days just mag feeding to fin my mags stats messed up. If this is the right place to complain then what am i going to do with practicly 4 useless mags, if is not then where do i complain about this.

It's not the right place, but ask a GM in game and it should be solved quite easily.

Hi all. Looking for a little guidance. How, exactly, do I feed a mag to not increase it's defense without putting a lot of dex on it? All the 2nd stage mag food gives +def aside from antidote/antipara which both bump dex lots.

Hi all. Looking for a little guidance. How, exactly, do I feed a mag to not increase it's defense without putting a lot of dex on it? All the 2nd stage mag food gives +def aside from antidote/antipara which both bump dex lots.

What are the stats desired for that mag?