MAG

Larva

• What is a MAG

hink of a MAG like your guardian tamagotchi on steroids. It's your flying companion that helps you throughout the game. MAGs are VERY important, so take very good care of it. They up your stats, heal you at near death instances, reviving sometimes when you die, some give you invulnerability at Photon Blasts and in boss areas, and of course, blocking attacks.

But this does come at a cost, your MAG is hungry! You must feed him to keep him happy, and he gets hungry every five minutes.

• What should I feed my MAG?

There isn't a set diet for MAGs, as each one has its own likes and dislikes. Also as your MAG levels up its tastes may change, and things that had a drastic effect to a stat may no longer effect at all.

A good rule of thumb is focus on a single stat at a time, and try to get keep all the stats fairly even. There's also another tactic where you develop your MAG depending on what class you're in. For Forces, you want to develop the mind stat, which is raised by feeding your MAG monofluids, difluids, trifluids, and the like. For rangers and hunters, accuracy and power are significant (but don't completely neglect the mind!), so monomates, dimates, and trimates are good for this. Experiment with feeding your MAG different items for the result you want.

Also check out the other MAG guides for MAG feeding walkthroughs.

• What is PB and how do I use it?

PB stands for 'Photon Blast'. When going throughout a level the meter will fill as you take hits, land combos, and clear rooms. When it reaches 100 you may use a photon blast. Each MAG has its own set of Photon Blasts. To access this just hit your right trigger when you've hit your PB limit and tap the appropriate button.

With some MAGs, you will become invincble when you hit your PB limit. This is sometimes random, but different MAGs do it more often.

You can tell if you have become invincible because your MAG will start bouncing up and down.

Also keep in mind if you return to town your PB meter will reset to 0.

• When does a MAG max out?

Your MAGs level will max out at 200.

The max IQ for a MAG is 200.

The max syncro for a MAG is 120%.

• Why did my MAG change?

As your MAG levels up it will morph appearances, and change names. It has three evolutions, then changes every 5 levels after the third evolution depending on the stats. Evolution occurs as follows:

- for example, your mag is lv70, after the third evolution. In order, the highest stats are: 1. power 2. dex 3. mind (def does not matter, only the three main stats).

- at level 75, if the order of highest stat changes (for example, 1. dex 2. mind 3. power or any combo other than the aforementioned), then your mag will evolve. if not, the next time it can evolve is at lv80, or 5 levels away.

source. http://www.pso-world.com

Very Special Mags

Agastya

BB-LIBERTA_MAG-ACTION-1.jpg

BB-LIBERTA_MAG-ACTION-2.jpg

Gael-Gill

BB-GAEL-GILL-ACTION-1-FULL.jpg

Geung-si

BB-GEUNG-SI-MAG_MENU.jpgBB-GEUNG-SI-MAG-ACTION-1.jpg

Moro

BB-MOROLIAN-MAG_MENU.jpgBB-MOROLIAN-1.jpg

Pionner 2

BB-PIONEER2-MAG_MENU.jpgBB-PIONEER2_MAG-ACTION-2.jpgBB-PIONEER2_MAG-ACTION-1.jpg

Therese a lot of different mag's later I will set a gallery.

thanks.

and also there a lot of guide on Google if you find one interest post it on guides.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Guide, But some people don't know about donating to a PB...

1. once a PB is about to start Hit the End Button and you should see some lights going to the players name ( you will lose 10% pb gauge)

Donating effects Can give you shifta and deband when you dontate to Mylla & Alou? ( Twins)

etc etc

Edited by Roeas

Nice Guide, But some people don't know about donating to a PB...

1. once a PB is about to start Hit the End Button and you should see some lights going to the players name ( you will lose 10% pb gauge)

Donating effects Can give you shifta and deband when you dontate to Mylla & Alou? ( Twins)

etc etc

FINALLY!

I've been trying to figure out how to do that. People told me that Y did that. But it doesn't work. I'll have to try the END button trick now.

Wow , thanks for the guide , and I kept wondering what that flying piece of metal was for , I thought it was made to finish our resources , cuase he kept getting hungry a lot D:

LOLLLL xDD

• 2 weeks later...

Dont forget you can photon blast combo, increasing the effectiveness of the PB itsself. I heard "Rumor" a 4 pb chain with the twins (ones that cast shifta and deband) can mass a s/d high enough to equate to a lvl 80'ish shifta deband.

• 1 month later...

PB damage is light based

Each PB is affected by different things, IQ and syncro may affect damage, atp or weapon used may also affect the damage (depends on PB used)

Twins pb shifta and deband level is (total IQ /10) +1

if you have 200 iq then you get lvl 21 s&d

If you have 800 iq (4 players in a team with 200 iq mags) then you get a lvl 81 s&d

• 2 weeks later...