What's your favorite video game series

Zeph

What's your favorite video game serious apart form Phantasy Star?

I'd have to say mine is (was) Golden Sun (Until they made the third one).

This is a tough one.

But Half Life is one of the greatest game series I've ever played. (And yes, technically the Portal games are included, as they take place with Half Life companies etc.)

The first half is the Half Life trailer.

Frankly it's the best compilation of the Half Life trailers, they just had to ruin it with the Halo in the second half. : P

Edited by Vypor

Final Fantasy for me, I was young and there was no cable and I had gotten bored with toys and such. SO MY PS2 CAME :D And I started with FFX with a save file that has about at least 1,200 hours by now.

• Like 1

Series.... I havent played many FF, but X was awesome. KH and Zelda are musts, Zelda was my second game ever, and i played it every morning before school when i was like 4 xD always restarted my save file and got from start to finishing the deku tree on the N64.... Good times....

Technically, theres a supposed sequal to TWEWY coming out, and if it does make it here, TWEWY wins its way onto my list, if not, just mentioning it cuz its awesome like that :onion-head54: :onion-head54:

All mentioned above...

Burnout

Command and Conquer

Halo

Rollercoaster Tycoon XD!

Grand Theft Auto

Pacman

Metal Gear Solid

Call of Duty

This list would never end..........

Edited by djij2010

Final Fantasy for me, I was young and there was no cable and I had gotten bored with toys and such. SO MY PS2 CAME :D And I started with FFX with a save file that has about at least 1,200 hours by now.

Wow! That's a lot for one file. The only games I think I ever logged that many hours into were Tales of Symphonia, Golden sun (1&2), PSO, and Guild Wars. (Most because of many different files)

Edited by Zeph

Lot of Zelda here on Ultima. I have to say I'm quite partial to the games as well. Staying up late at night with my younger brother till we couldn't stay awake anymore only to find when we woke up link was dead XD

• 1 month later...

O.o that is nasty -.- xD

the only game that kept me up until pass midnight was monster hunter 3 for wii :onion-head37:

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed that game. What was your weapon of choice, and what HR did you reach?

Edited by Zeph