Trash Eater Shop

Scissors61

for some reason SEGA thought it would be a great idea to make rares 10meseta each to deter players from selling them by mistake or so. However, lots of the rares absolutely SUCK in every aspect and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ever uses them(or should use them). So lets have a quest that has absolutely no areas or quests and have a booma appear in Pioneer one if possible(if not then make it a fat HUcast.

This Booma should act like the tekker for agito or montague(they both do the same things)

Selling isnt really "selling"

He'll sniff u up like a crack head and ask if it "can has your foods"

If you give him a rare that isnt on the list he'll just say "GUH! why it no fit in mouth?"(lol thats what she said). This should prevent the player from accidently giving him DARK FLOW, TJS or something else that no one would ever want to get rid of.

If the item is on the list then the Booma will eat it and throw up a shit load of meseta based on what the player gave the Booma/HUcast

Here are some examples of what it should be like:

Devil/Battle:5000meseta(barely a difference in speed)

TP/revival:10000meseta(its slow as fuck and the player might as well teleport to town and use the medic)

HP/revival:7000meseta(if Non-Cast:fuck cast resta dumbass/if Cast:just stand and you'll heal fast anyway)

Cure/confuse:10000meseta(barely considered for use)

Cure/poison:10000meseta(damage is negligible and casts dont get poisoned)

Cure/slow:10000meseta(might use it for falz cus its just annoying when he does it every 5 seconds but still no one ever considers using it)

Various cheap rares like Brionac:20000meseta

Various EP4 armours that suck such as lieutenant gear(not mantle) and commander uniform:20000meseta

Edited by Scissors61
  • Like 1

is this an idea? or is it done already?

it sounds good though, the other thing people who have like over 30 brionac/vjayas (like me XD)

was either donate them to new players or plain make 300 meseta XD

• 8 months later...

I agree :P This is a brilliant idea XD except the exchange rate :P remove one zero from each and it would totally be appropriate. The plain fact is that Towards the Future spawns Rare monsters like crazy so alot of money is easily acquirable. But to make it fair, just make tiers of items that all cost the same. Or make an exchange for photon drops and or crystals. after all the invaluable % that can be added to weapons are quite nice not to mention that it only takes 1 photon drop to get an Add Slot for armor and frames.

There was actually a topic like this previously and a lot of the feedback from it said no to photon drops. Specifically to the fact that it could easily kill the economy and drop the worth of photon drops.

I also kinda agree that those prices are a tad bit high for items that nobody uses and that are crappy xD Taking a 0 off of it should even it out though.

Hmm, sounds worth while. I'd atleast have some use for all the flowen swords and cross scars I've aquired.

actually it was a design decision by sega to change rare items value in meseta going from v2 -> v3 (dc to gc), On the dc rare items were worth obscene amounts of meseta. going from v3 - v4 (gc to BB) they added a new item sink for these junk rares, the team point system. Which obviously does not work on sodas software.

Well, I'd stick with all the common drops for hard/v-hard mode. DB's Saber, Varista, Flowen's Sword, Cross Scar, Bloody Art, Last Survivor, Photon Claw, etc. Just to name a few that everyone gets. You find these often, and its sad how all they do is take up space lol.

• Like 1

Well, I coded it and it works. It's really easy to add items and prices for them now. It also, gives a propt if you wanna sell or not, default is no. I just need a list of items/prices for them still (which I might end up tweaking a little). Only things that he'll take right now are flowen swords (the common version) and last suvivors which I did to test it. Anyone willing to make that list? I would rather make quest (which by the way is barely started, all I did really so far was make some unique ish npcs with special functions, like this one) then do this list/pricing. Whoever does it, thankyou. o-o