New Event Item Idea

Smoochum

5 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

This is essentially what State / Maintenance is. I’m in favor of adding it back as Sega did have it in the game at some point (Dreamcast).

Oh I see. Ya I'd like to have something like that. It would make running a cure/unit feel a little better and I don't think it would be busted.

Edited by Crank
  • Like 2

On 6/10/2021 at 4:51 AM, R-78 said:

Slicer of Vengeance is already top tier Slicer so can't really make anything better and as you said Diska already has a combiner. It would be kinda "unfair" that Diska has several combinations while most other common weapons have none.

You could also go for a Blizzard J-Cutter, which doesn't need hit thanks to SN trick.

(Just saying I can feel you as I got 90 hit Diska, 95 hit Vulcan, 100 hit Club and 100 hit Gladius chilling in banks, but not going to make new combiners for them either)

what's the SN trick? I'm dying to know.

Spread Needle + frozen booster = frost needle?

7 minutes ago, jespence said:

what's the SN trick? I'm dying to know.

Spread Needle + frozen booster = frost needle?

SN means Special (attack) - Normal (attack)

Quickly performing a special attack right before a normal attack.

Basically whenever you start an attack, any of your slicer projectiles's accuracy gets updated according to the attack type and combo position you just started. Which means if you start a second attack before the first one lands on your enemy, then your first projectile will hit them with your second attack's accuracy.

Many weapons are actually affected by this game mechanic, but it works super good with slicers specifically.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

SN means Special (attack) - Normal (attack)

Quickly performing a special attack right before a normal attack.

Basically whenever you start an attack, any of your slicer projectiles's accuracy gets updated according to the attack type and combo position you just started. Which means if you start a second attack before the first one lands on your enemy, then your first projectile will hit them with your second attack's accuracy.

Many weapons are actually affected by this game mechanic, but it works super good with slicers specifically.

Wow, that's some good Info to know. Given how second normal hit Is mostly (or probably "always") a sure hit, then Is It okay to assume First special hit will land? (as long as enemy Is far away, so one can get the chance to fire second normal shot before the special first shot hits, of course..)

Yeah with that you can easily win the attack ATA/EVP check, but then you still have to get the special activation (if not a 100% one) and of course not get manually dodged by your target.

Sometimes you can even get 3rd attack accuracy applied to 1st one.

• Like 1