Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Eusus

I can't believe this game's still going!

Hi guys, I'm a big fan of the series and I can't believe you'e kept it alive. I played pso back in the gamecube days and a friend of mine told me that there was still a server that hosted pso online. I'm really excited to be here with you guys. I could use a hand though, since I've never played online, can someone point me to what I should be doing to get a good start in leveling up and ect?

Well, everyone on here is quite generous, and gives some decent stuff to new people. Just make a group called "NEW PLAYER" or something along those lines, and im sure someone with some stuff to give will join. As far as leveling, a very popular quest is TTF Ultima, which is available at the guild counter under the ultima category. It has a short part of each area along with each boss to kill, and is quite easy. I hope you find this helpful.

• Like 1

Thank you for the heads up, I'll go create a character and head online

11 minutes ago, Eusus said:

Thank you for the heads up, I'll go create a character and head online

If you're still on I'll come on and support you.

21 minutes ago, Jason Stenka said:

As far as leveling, a very popular quest is TTF Ultima, which is available at the guild counter under the ultima category. It has a short part of each area along with each boss to kill, and is quite easy. I hope you find this helpful.

TTFU can be very intimidating solo at level 1.  I'd recommend getting a party for this.

Sorry for the delayed post lem. I had a few things to do that took a little longer than expected, but if you're still on in about 20 minutes I'll be happy to play with you.

7 minutes ago, Eusus said:

Sorry for the delayed post lem. I had a few things to do that took a little longer than expected, but if you're still on in about 20 minutes I'll be happy to play with you.

I can hop on and help you here in a bit. Just post what your name is in the topic

Once I decide I'll let you know XD. But assuming drops here are the same as psogc, I'll likely make my character a ramarl named Aisha

And I'm on whenever you're ready. I'll be in the forest while I wait.

1 hour ago, Eusus said:

Once I decide I'll let you know XD. But assuming drops here are the same as psogc, I'll likely make my character a ramarl named Aisha

Drops can be decided in lobby using the /drop style 0   or 1 , shared or individual. Also this server has an added bonus to character stats cap +100, boosted experience gain and easy ways to get currency ( pds pcs mats etc) for when you start gathering gear

I'm surprised this hasn't been shitposted yet but...

I can't believe...

it's not butter!

• Like 1

PDs are found randomly, but once you get to lvl 100, you can participate in a quest to get a or after a very hard stage is finished

Welcome to Ultima, good to see you enjoy it!

Welcome to Ultima , and welcome back to the fantastic world of PSO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk