JaNs JuNk

JanenbaDMS

5 hours ago, Auli'i said:

Not gonna lie, I would never use three of the weapons that are listed under Ranger actually on a Ranger. TypeGU/Mechgun, TypeGU/Handgun, and TypeME/Mechgun I see on Forces/Hunters WAY MORE  than I see on Rangers.

TypeGU's are just about your only option for Hell on a Force, and it's way up there with AS for Hunter

TypeME's are usually for charge or demon, but regardless of what special you put on it, you can put the same special on a Yas 9k and do even better. But obviously that's a Ranger exclusive option, therefore those weapons are left for Hunters/Forces

I'm sure people that have purchased these from you have bought them for their Force. Also idk why I even posted this, so just disregard the whole thing tbh

Haha I get that.  I was meaning which char I have to use to unlock them.

Yeah personally kept a set of me/mechs back for myself to make demon for HU (always prefer bringers rifle for FO)

Hell gu is decent as well but charge mechs??? Ew.  Given how low ATP/grind is that's just throwing your money away... which is kind of fitting given the nature of charge special :P

My point was that my FO chars can redeem ds/d.saber which I feel has a lot of potential.  Most of these weapons are just fun collectibles (ro/sword haha) but those 3 and sw/sword (from HU) are actually worth using imo.

Edited by JanenbaDMS
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, thelionorion said:

I'll buy a GU/mechgun, if you have one left/you're willing to make another trade with me

Hmmm I did say I wanted to limit RA sales to one per person so all people got a chance to buy and not just those that were on same time as me but it seems like there is less demand now.  Maybe TripleR and I sold to mechs to everyone else already :P

I'm gigging tonight so won't be on until way later/tomorrow.  Should be able to get another batch done over the weekend so maybe then I'll relax the buying rules if I end up running a surplus :3

11 hours ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Hell gu is decent as well but charge mechs??? Ew.  Given how low ATP/grind is that's just throwing your money away... which is kind of fitting given the nature of charge special :P

This was more prevalent before, but it's actually not bad still. It's just that there is some more options now (for some classes, at least, with the introduction of Rage de Glace and the buffing of Dual Birds)

(always prefer bringers rifle for FO)

Bringers is great! But I also always have Demon ME's and a SoF if I can

My point was that my FO chars can redeem ds/d.saber which I feel has a lot of potential.  Most of these weapons are just fun collectibles (ro/sword haha) but those 3 and sw/sword (from HU) are actually worth using imo

Yes! I actually have always wanted a TypeDS/D.Saber, and I will buy one from you ^_^ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Auli'i said:

Yes! I actually have always wanted a TypeDS/D.Saber, and I will buy one from you ^_^ 

I can make this happen.  Just got home from tonight's gig so can trade whenever :)

UPDATE - I just learned that the type of weapons you can redeem in beach laughter is actually determined by room leaders class and not whichever character has all the hearts.  This may already have been common knowledge but it was news to me :P

Basically means the 8 weapons I can still redeem are not bound by class.  The current stock part at top of first post has been updated to confirm how many chars can redeem.  I am now rescinding my one purchase per player rule as there are more guns (assuming most folk just want mechs) to go round!

Edited by JanenbaDMS
  • Like 2

Just now, yanvbraz said:

Mann, that's really good news to me haha :D I really never knew that lol.

Haha yeah did it totally by accident.  Was redeeming sw/sword from hucast but because racassy made the game it gave the option for all the ra weapons instead.  At least now my all my FO chars that have done the runs will definitely be used XD

On 3/5/2017 at 1:23 PM, JanenbaDMS said:

UPDATE - I just learned that the type of weapons you can redeem in beach laughter is actually determined by room leaders class and not whichever character has all the hearts.  This may already have been common knowledge but it was news to me :P

Basically means the 8 weapons I can still redeem are not bound by class.  The current stock part at top of first post has been updated to confirm how many chars can redeem.  I am now rescinding my one purchase per player rule as there are more guns (assuming most folk just want mechs) to go round!

Are you sure about that? That's not what's supposed to happen. It's supposed to be based on the player's class, not the host's class.