PC> SJS

Crucial

So according to you, SJS is worth less than C/B ? Do you realise how hard it is to find one ? ......

Agree or not, I'm not giving my opinion but an average of the latest SJS sales I've seen.

And no it's not on donation list ...

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1

I don't know what you're selling c/battle for, but c/battle has always been worth around +-35dts and it is also alot more useful then sjs is. Most of you are expecting too much since certain players are selling stuff for exorbitant prices now. 70dts. That was worth an pgf not too long ago, smh

Most people sell their CB for 45 dts each. (I'm not even talking about some who paid more than 100 dts before event)

Yes CB is more useful than SJS but many people have found a lot of them during event while SJS is way to rare to even find someone willing to sell one.

If prices only depended on usefulness of items, D-photon core would be worth no more than 2 PDs

I know prices have become exorbitant (PGF 500 dts lol) but (sadly) it's not by saying how much you think it should be worth that will make prices back to normal.

While C/B can be use by every class, which in a sense make it "more useful", for hunters SJS is more useful than C/B.

C/B is way easier to get than SJS, in another hand SJS is all year around while C/B is not. 45-50 DTs is a minimum for a blank SJS imo (but I would not sell it under 60 myself anyway)

SJS is more or less for decoration unless it has hit, even then a hit UR with 80 hit would better than a SJS with 80 hit, because 10 more ATA and more range. That being said, SJS is still really hard to find, even with the improved rate. Given that SJS is 1/10239 and there's 5 Gi Gues per PW4, you're looking at around 2047 runs for it max outside HH. With HH, you're looking at 683 runs max. That's nearly double the runs that a PGF would take to get, granted that PGF is much more useful. 50-60 dts, in my opinion, is a pretty fair price for a hitless SJS.

58 minutes ago, Izaya said:

no

enough

The rate used to be more than twice as hard as that, and they still only cost about 200pds then (30dts), while they were still on the donation list for 50dt mind you (being on the donaiton list had no real bearing on its price). I don't think this easier rate sjs should be worth more than 150pds blank imo. Those runs also take  <1/7th the time it takes to do a pgf run, with much less difficulty and gear requirement.
10x more sjs have dropped since the rate has lowered than have in the previous 3 years. Two have been found just this week, at least 2 dropped in august (12 and 21), at least 3 in july (7/25, 7/6, 7/4, I think there was another but I don't have pic of it), and at least 4 in june (6/29, 6/24, 6/24again, 6/5). I can confirm at least 11(i.e. I have pic of the banners, and under9000's pic in screenshot thread; technically there was a 12th but those people were hacking and promptly banned. I think there were more than 11, but that's all I have pics of) in the past 5 months alone(5/15 -10/15), whereas before seeing even 1 banner in 6months to 1year was lucky.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

If it's a low or no stat SJS 40-50, if it has good stats or hit obviously more.  I don't think its fair to compare it to C/B, just cause a few months before event it was selling at 100-150 dts doesn't mean its worth that much lol. At the end of the day, sellers will sell items based on how hard they felt they worked to get the item or how over priced the market currently is.  If you're lucky they might be willing to meet you half way at a price you find fair.