Mini Event - ULTIMA'S trailer

Cyane

On 05/06/2016 at 2:46 PM, snowfox said:

Ohhhhh man I am so tempted to make the most ridiculous trailer ever :onion-head72:

Just wondering, can people team up to make a trailer together or does it have to be a one person only thing?

i will help snow if u ever make this video x3 u can have the prize :3 we will make u best battle FO x3

• Like 1

I wish we had an extra month for this.  Don't think I can collect all the video necessary by the 1st.  Let alone make it look good.

Edited by Lemon

@Auroboro At 3:50 I was like "Oh wow, finally some action that's am..." It lasted like seven seconds, you were going to the ladies, almost ready to start a game, a quest perhaps ! and then I saw you... ... sit on that white chair...

--_____________________________________________________________________--

Some people get killed for less than that ^.^

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Misombre said:

@Auroboro At 3:50 I was like "Oh wow, finally some action that's am..." It lasted like seven seconds, you were going to the ladies, almost ready to start a game, a quest perhaps ! and then I saw you... ... sit on that white chair...

--_____________________________________________________________________--

Some people get killed for less than that ^.^

I knew some one would find some type of enjoyment out of it. I'm surprised anyone actually watched the whole thing LOL

@Auroboro

T... too much action !

Eyes're bleeding... can't follow that much speed T-T

And that song... too much adrenaline, heart can't bear it anymore.

Goodbye .> Everyone

Nah seriously that was not bad at all. Just the last picture at the end is horrible, you can find way better. Cut a little more the parts where it's too long in the video to make it more "dynamic". Perhaps change character a bit like Biza did and you got a fine video to submit for this event =)

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure if peoples forgot their entries or if they gave up the event, so giving some more hours to know if somebody forgot to submit from the one's that posted.

No estoy seguro de si se olvidaron de sus entradas o si se dieron por vencidos en el evento, por lo que voy a dar algunas horas más para saber si alguien se olvidó de enviar de los que publicaran en este post.

Não tenho certeza se as pessoas esqueceram das suas entradas ou desistiram do evento por isso estou a dar mais uma horas para ver se alguem se esqueceu de enviar dos que postaram.

• Like 1

Totally didn't just throw the rest of it together at the last minute.

Edited by Lemon
Submitted Video instead of mumbo jumbo
  • Like 2