B> Sealed J-Sword SJS (Preferrably 0 hit)

velociti

Haha 150 dts, no way in heck it is.

Better yet show me proof of transactions of SJS's above 50 dts in the past year.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/26473-stjs/

Christian was selling one just half a month ago and people were offering around 30 dts and items.

dude do you think this is 30 dts+few items in value???

80h yas 9000m demon and 80h yas 9000m charge and 80h demons shot

btw.. I am the one who got that one.. You better remake your offer, because at this time no tjs or sjs is tradeable for just 30 dts..

gl tho..

Edit: Doubts about its price? Take a look at the second best offer who Moiy did. It was kinda close in value to mine, but chances were that I had most of Chris wants at that moment. I am not saying your offer is shit, but I just want to make my point clear. SJS/TJS is for sure, not 30 dts item anymore..

Server's economy is going through hard times and thats it.

Edited by MrHucast

I bought a TJS awhile back, maybe 6 weeks ago, (had decent stats) for 30DTs from Denis Roman. The economy isn't "bad" it just isn't condusive to people that aren't as well off financially here. The problem with the economy here is the people with the money keep the economy of the game in the toilet by price gouging to the point of stalemating the economy that's why you hardly ever see any big trades anymore unless you offer them literally hundreds of dollars worth of DTs. There's no incentive to stop it either. Why would the owner stop it? He's directly profitting from the players greed as well as his own. Whether you like it or not, it won't change until people stop buying DTs. Having an outside of game currency that uses real money to aquire is a recipe for this type of shit to happen.

• Like 3

Players are directly responsible for the economy going to shit. You have people who are dumping money on this server and are willing to overpay loads for items that used to be way cheaper. Just 3 months ago, dark weapons used to be around 150-200 dts, and you had people bitching about that price then. Now it's near 700 dts because people over pay for items that should be worth a third of what they're willing to pay. There's no way a tjs should go for as much as a dark weapon used to be worth. Who ever thinks a BLANK tjs is worth the same amount a maxed dark weapon used to is stupid. We have the power to fix the prices ourselves, but the idiots offering loads of dts and items for items that barely have any use are preventing that from happening.

• Like 1

When I joined dark weapons were 60-75 DTs. The economy has to be moderated here though because, as you see, when left to its own devices it spirals so far out of control it's laughable. I say bring every item in game on to the donation list and price it reasonably so as to "compete" with forum sellers. No one is buying a dark weapon for 700DTs if they can get a PGF for 75-100 DTs. This overpricing shit would end IMMEDIATELY.

Yes velociti as much as it hurts me to say this but mr hucast is kind of right. I'll give you the names of people who are staying actively trading so you know which ones are up to the current ridiculous pricing of this shit trade section.

Anddddd yeah as sad as it sounds that's it dude. No one else's is trading and if you're taking advice (no offense) from people that are not actively trading as pleasing and reasonable as their prices sound they are misleading you. I wouldn't lie to you im not gaining anything from it. Just trying to save you from this trollfest of a topic. Nothing wrong with trying there's always bound to be a good soul out there, but get ready to turn your patience button ON because you might be waiting a while. Don't stop hunting it during HH for the time being.

Sorry you had to get mislead with a price like "30dts" I know it sounds great and all and it should be the price for it but it doesn't mean you'll ever get it for that when people are paying 60-90+ for it.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 4

Well said Starlord. I'm not sure if you realize how difficult the drop is. People who have hunted it can tell you. It will take a looooong time on average to find one, and if you did find one would you really wanna sell it for only 30 dts? Look at some of the other prices on here. 30 dts isn't that much. I think it's good to be informed on what to expect, because lets say someone was nice enough to sell it to you for around 40 dts and you thought they were overvaluing it (when really they were undervaluing it), then you ask them to go lower and they sell it to someone else. There goes your chance of getting a reasonable price. Honestly you don't have to have amazing gear to hunt sjs. It's a long hunt, but not necessarily too difficult. You may be better off hunting it yourself. A blank tjs is probably gonna seem underwhelming and disappointing to you anyways.

Oh don't worry guys I will continue to hunt the sjs, its pretty easy on pw4. And I do agree tru that if I had wanted to sell an SJS I hunted, it wouldn't be anywhere near 30 dts due to needing to spend 35-55 hours in HH hunting it.