Ultima Client Download

Larva

Okay, I just read through all the previous posts in this thread, and while it seems this was addressed before, but I did not understand the solution, so I'm going to ask myself that someone please explain to my moderately computer illiterate self what to do in retard-style detail, cuz it probably the only way I'll ever figure it out.

I downloaded the file previously posted on this server (at least I think it is, if it is the same file as you can get from this page: http://phantasystaronline.net/downloads.php )

It came in as an .exe file, as I assumed it should, but when I double-click on it, I get this error message:

"This file contains invalid data."

I'm currently running Windows XP 2003 Home Version, I don't know how much of that is relevant, but I figure it might help.

Again, I'm sorry if this makes me retarded, but I really don't even know the first step in what to do.

Excuse me, I just found this server, registered myself and downloaded the client, but I've got a small issue. Once I log into the game I can't type anymore, so I can't login, is there any solution to that problem? I already tried changing the properties of the file, but nothing changed. D: Help would be highly appreciated.

Excuse me, I just found this server, registered myself and downloaded the client, but I've got a small issue. Once I log into the game I can't type anymore, so I can't login, is there any solution to that problem? I already tried changing the properties of the file, but nothing changed. D: Help would be highly appreciated.

Did you download it from here?

In the propertites turn off advanced text services

Well I downloaded it from the homepage so it should be the 2.6 installer, and I've tried both exes, but it's the same problem with both

Is your keyboard language set to english? (seems silly but can be the cause)

Siguiente actualizacion..

La siguiente actualizacion del cliente estara tambien disponible en spanañol.

Next Client update..

Client will be available in Spanish in next update.