Good Evening Everyone,

I just wanted to formally apologize for my actions against everyone on the forums and in game over the past 3-6 months. :( My actions were immature and childish and I am truly sorry. :) Most of all I apologize for all of the stupid stuff I said and the drama I put everyone through on the server as a whole. To start things off I have taken certain measures to alleviate the tension that any of you may have with me by addressing each of you personally in this topic. Reference the section pertaining to you for details:

Cyane: You have been my biggest supporter through all of this crap and I feel truly terrible that you go to back for me then I turn around and disgrace you. I got several verbal warnings for my stupidity on the forums and yet all those warnings I brushed them off because lets just say some times I have bigger coconuts than brains. :P Also you are one of the few staff members I see bend over backwards to help everyone out and feel that you lack mucho respect you so deserve. GREAT JOB CYANE :). It may not be much coming from just me but I guarantee all of the community can say the same thing. Please accept my apology for my past history of idiocy on the forums and in game and hopefully we can move forward.

Sabrina and Holbe: I got to say that there was a time that you and Mr. Holbe were there for me when I needed friends the most. Over the past few months we have stopped talking and alot of it has to do with my ingame arrogance and ignorance at the same time against other players aswell as you and Holbe. There were times when things out of the game were bad and you were one of the few besides Mayt3(miss ya) that actually talked with me and helped me coax through this issue. Honestly, I been a straight-up asshole to everyone lately. :( I am very sorry and if there is anyway I can make this up to you two just let me know. :)

SelahisASpot: You and I started off on the wrong foot in the same team (Aensland). In the end you are a well respected community member that everyone likes and loves. I am just an asshole that took everything you had to say and flipped it around to start drama. I am very very sorry. I said some mean and hurtful shit the other day in that bullshit drama thread against to you that I shouldnt have and I am sorry. :( At this time I want to clear the past and just start fresh, drama free and put the past behind us. Not to mention I kept getting pissed off because I would set up a room with Griffeni and due to his hots for you he would always side with ya and not play with me :) anyways long story short I was jealous of the friendship, it was immature and ridiculously stupid on my part. :(

Starlord: You and I do not conversate too much but I read your post the other day about how I asked you to leave when I was on my massive hunting spree for Hylian Shields. :( I am very sorry for my actions during that time frame and I know I have been kinda of hypocritical lately with my current hunts. I really hope that we can put the past behind us and move forward. You are a great community member and instead of judging you , maybe I need to judge myself before I judge others. :)

TheJoker25: You and I been at each others necks since the day we meet each other. :( I am starting to realize that alot of times you say the stuff you say to me to help me and I always take it the wrong way because I am blinded by arrogance sometimes. Anyways I am sorry for alot of things I have said to you and all of the drama I have caused you with the Ultima Staff and in game. You have been around this community a bit longer than I have and are much wiser a man than I will ever be. :) I mean there were times when even if you were right I would purposely debate the opposite to piss you off and I realize that is wrong because it only makes me look like a ass and lowers my credibility within the community. Please accept my sincere apologize and I hope you and I can start over.

Mudkipzjm: We have known each other for sometime, even before you were in Aensland. I remember you running with me when I was hunting for Hylian and hosting mad CCA runs Hehe. Over the past few months I have made a fool of myself in game and on the forums trying to be a douchebag to you. I am so very very sorry for this. :( Another thing I want to apologize for the bullshit the other day in the thread I said to you. You were only trying to make it clear and I was once again acting like a 2 yr old over some petty bullshit. I apologize for all of the crap I have said and done to trouble you in any way. :)

Soly: Even after all of the crap I have done and all of the drama I caused, you still went out of your way to assist me. :) Man I am a complete asshole and feel terrible for this because you above all people were one of the first people I met on this server (back when you first became GM) and you taught me the ways of the samuri. I let you done because I acted a fool and then caused all kinds of drama that was unnecessary. I hope you will accept this apology and think different of me from here on out. :)

UltraJerky: Yes even you Jerky LOL... There were times when you kept trying to tell me to knock it off and just leave it be but I kept going. I am sorry I didnt listen, cause if I had I wouldnt be typing this wall of text apologizing for all of the stupid things I have done. :( Anyways keep being jerky and please accept my apology.

Colorado Wilson: You and I always have a certain type of competition but at the same time I think we got off on the wrong foot because you were trying to help me learn to play a better character and I just kept ignoring you and played my own way. This is very nooblike and immature on my part. There are times when I personally ignored you when we were in the same team together because of my own arrogance and ego. Noone likes to be proven wrong but alot times people are proven wrong and get butthurt like a mofo over nothing. Well Wilson I am sorry for all of that bullshit between you and I, leaving the team over petty stuff etc. Your a great player in this community and maybe its time I started acknowledging what you been telling and embrace it to be better. :)

Christian: You and I have been friends for the longest time, ever since I started playing on Ultima almost 1.5 years ago. All you ever did was try to calm the rage from me on the forums and in game. All I did was ignore this and continue doing dumb things. :P Overall, you were right my actions lead to consquences and sometimes I just need to ignore the drama and move on. If I were even a fraction as wise as you I would of thought twice about my previous actions in Game and on the forums. Thanks for everything Christian and I appreciate your wisdom. Please accept my apology for not heeding your advice. :)

Malxerz: Ing, you are always so positive and motivated to keep members happy. At one point and time you and I were cool but then over night I went on my man rag and starting downing you like a bad habit and I am sorry. You are a great person and were a wonderful friend and I want things to go back to the way they used to be between you and I. :) There was a time when I was alone on my birthday and the one person on the forums to even think of me was you... I remember the post Happy Virec Day :) ..... THank you and I am sorry for all of the drama I have caused.

Naidz(Sophia): Man this community needs more players like you, your inspiring , kind hearted and have the personality that can shine light on the darkest of days. Lately I been neglecting the heck out of us playing together due to my own personal greed and whiny fits because I cant find certain items. :( Once again I have pushed another great friend away due to my own ignorance. I am so so sorry for this Sophia and I hope you can forgive and forget all of the drama I have caused.

Fyrewolf5: First off I want to say congratulations on becoming a moderator for Ultima. :) Well deserved. Instead of showing you the respect you deserved I was being a asshole and running my mouth because of a minor falling out you and I had or debate. :( I am sorry and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors as a moderator.

At this time if you were not listed I am sorry but I felt over all the above listed members deserved more attention than others because I was a bigger douche to them opposed to everyone else. :( Once again I want to apologize to everyone in the Ultima Community and I hope we all can start over. I hope everyone can forgive me for all of the drama I have caused and we can let the past go. :)

Now I am not expecting everyone to be as understanding as I want them to be, nor do I expect to be let off the hook so easily. All I am asking is for another chance to rectify the drama I have caused and to be a better member of the community than I was before. :)

Please feel free to post a response to this topic, I look forward to reading and responding to everyone. :)

I just wanted to say once more how very sorry I am ............

Best Regards

-Virec

• Like 11

everyone makes mistakes from time to time all good is with me. :onion-head11:

Thanks Christian, I been acting out of line lately and I need to straighten up.

i was brought up in a family where we literally forgive anyone if they are truly sorry and they have come within themselves and actually repented. Also my family were kind of religious nutjobs so those believes got beaten into me. All water under the bridge man, not like i care anymore to be honest.

ps: rep points +1 i know how important those are to people in this place XD

Edited by Starlord
  • Like 3

Well it takes a big man to apologize, so good on you my lad. just don't start it all over again and before you know it everyone will be coolio with you. i sincerely doubt the people here will hold a grudge against you if you keep it clean... and if they do they need a diaper change.

• Like 2

i was brought up in a family where we literally forgive anyone if they are truly sorry and they have come within themselves and actually repented. Also my family were kind of religious nutjobs so those believes got beaten into me. All water under the bridge man, not like i care anymore to be honest.

ps: rep points +1 i know how important those are to people in this place XD

Yea, I was brought up a little different were we didnt have much but our faith but we always pulled through. :)

Well it takes a big man to apologize, so good on you my lad. just don't start it all over again and before you know it everyone will be coolio with you. i sincerely doubt the people here will hold a grudge against you if you keep it clean... and if they do they need a diaper change.

Yea I probably need a big diaper change after the damage I have caused. :P

@foiexx

This is not for attention, this is a sincere apology for my past and hopefully a fresh strart.......Nothing more :)

Edited by Virec
  • Like 1

I have nothing against you, when something is off I like to point it out, no matter the person, I make this apparent to everyone, including friends (see mayte and griff at times).

Also I love to throw tomatoes for bad acting in dramatic scenarios, its not you. Sorry if that comes off as brutal, but I can't be honest with people that I actually don't like if I don't do it to everyone who causes drama.

Just as a hint, understand that no one really quits ultima, they just take variable lengths of breaks, say you are taking a break for an unspecified time lmao.

• Like 2

TL;DR

I just googled this and I understand that the post is super long :)

Edited by Virec
  • Like 1

Hope you turn a new leaf, or I'll make a tree out of you.

Now locking to close the case, with actions you shall show you changed :3

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2