Episode 1 Horror Mod (Ultimate) v0.9

Kamui

Something that has been a project of mine for more than 2 years already.
Even though it's not 100% finished yet (v0.9), I still think it's time to "release" this mod. Now. Or in another 2 years. Or most likely never.
So yeah, still some stuff to clean in here, but anyway.

This is a heavy (and gory!) mod of Episode 1 which includes all areas of EP1, all EP1 monsters including bosses, effects, item boxes & Meseta, HUD, various NPCs (not all of them though, part of being lazy >.<), blood textures, crates, doors (some are missing though, in R2 for example), etc...

Areas only apply in Ultimate difficulty!

I hope to update this to v1.0 in the near future, going to clean this and that, no promises though.

-Download PSOBB Episode 1 Horror mod v0.9 (Ultimate only)-

Enjoy & Happy Halloween :onion113:
Credits to
GAMA for his clean Glass HUD, I used it as base
Echelon for his PSO2 effects, some of them are in use
Eve~ for the helping hand
seven for testing
Pretty much the whole community of course

*Note: Some things might get patched on this server, like Indi Belra for example.

City
city_zpsr7y1xusb.png

Forest
forest_zpsutspvlzg.png

Cave
cave_zpsd5xlpxuy.png

Mine
mine_zpsq97xg04b.png

Ruins
ruins_zpselkc3gnf.png

Edited by Kamui
  • Like 11

Okay, I'm actually a slow child. My mom dropped me on my head when I was little. What do I do after I download this? Like, which folder do I put it in? Please help!

I really like the look of this, but I recently got a new computer and cant remember my free file opening program and being a cheap skate was wondering if anyone can tell me about a good one that isn't a trial or a virus ridden mess waiting to eat my computer after install. Also its good to see someone still making new skins as all the ones ive seen previous were made awhile ago on the French skin site. So please keep up the good work Kamui and hopefully I will get to use this new horror theme soon

Wow, thanks everyone, glad you like it. :onion107:

@foiexx

Don't worry, just drag & drop the "data" folder inside the rar file into your PSO root folder (most likely "C:/Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst") and overwrite the old files. ;)

@solo guy

I'd go with WinRAR. I know it's a 30 day trial but that doesn't prevent you from using it. After 30 days you'll get a small pop-up which reminds you it's just a trial, but that's it. There might be other programs, but I never bothered tbh.^^

@cyane

Oh right, PEGI 18/NC-17. :P

Edited by Kamui

ok I took your advice and went with WinRAR a painless experience so ty : ) and wow this is a really fun mod and for some reason it makes my armour effects more visible ? I can really see the green bubble effect of my df armour now way more clearly then before it has a real pop to it now lol : ) the only downside I have found so far is that my ultima server weapons have lost there skins and show up as the green and black matrix effect unknown item colour is there something wrong with how I installed the mod?or is this intended either way its still fun to play as the new look enemy's and areas are great, hope there is something I/we can do about my item skin problem : )

Oh dang, my bad, my own ItemTextureEp4.afs is in there, I'm sorry!

In order to fix this you have to delete it, then the server should recreate the original at your next login.

You can find ItemTextureEp4.afs in "C:/Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst/data".

The link will also be updated in a few minutes!

Edit: Link is up-to-date

Edited by Kamui