3STANGE-PURPLE-JOKE-HUNT-TRADE EVENT

ExOh

I make it short.

I'm not online that often anymore, so i thought..how can I make my unused items usefull again.

I like to give something back for all the fun i had with ultima so far.

Especially i want to give low-levels the chance to achieve something cool/usefull.

(I just want some "stylish"-purple weapons for on of my chars.)

This Event will have 3 Stages.

The first one is actually a gift..the second and third one are a bit harder.

1st - JOKE-Forum Event

Post anything..the post that makes me laugh the most will win the first price.

First price will be: Two Free Picks of the following items: Baranz Launcher 75%Hit, Proof of Sonic Team, Black Psycho Crystal, Glide Devine.

2nd - HUNT Event:

Its a Hunt-event since (apperently) nobody actually has this item.So..get me a Zero Devide (maybe with some cool stats)

WINNER GRIMOIRE

3rd - TRADE Event:

I want a Yami (with nice stats, since i'Ve seen a couple).

Prizes for 2nd and 3rd Stage:

Dark Flow 0, 0 ,100 ,100, 50 & Dark Meteor 0, 100 ,0, 100, 50

My personal priority is the Zero Devide, so whoever brings me a Zero Devide (i choose the winner) may choose which one - DF or DM - he/she would like to have.

The third prize will be whats left over. DF or DM and the left two items from 1st Stage.

WINNER :

SelahIsASpot IGN Ethereal

Good Luck

Event is up till next month.

Joke stage is up for one week.

Edited by ExOh
  • Like 4

My favourite joke the Internet has added to my life is below, I have attempted to memorise this but it never works out, it would be nice if my efforts finally came to something!

So three rabbis and a leprechaun are trekking across the desert. So they trek all day, then they camp out for the first night, and they're camped out, and a tarantula makes a move on the leprechaun. So the first rabbi picks up a canteen of water and throws it at the tarantula, and knocks the tarantula out, so they're all safe and everything's cool. Then they get up the second day and they trek all day, then they camp out for the second night, and they're camped out, and a rattlesnake starts going after the leprechaun. So the second rabbi picks up a box of matzoh and throws it at the rattlesnake and knocks it out, so they're safe and everything's okay. Then they get up on the third day and trek all day, then they camp out for the third night, and on the third night, a scorpion starts attacking the leprechaun. So the third rabbi walks into a bar and orders a double scotch and a milkshake. He drinks the double scotch and pours the milkshake in his pants. Then he gets a second set of drinks, and this time he drinks the milkshake and pours the double scotch in his pants. Then he gets a third set of drinks, and this time when the bartender turns his back, the elephant just takes off, running down the highway, knocking over telephone poles and smashing cars and small trucks, and by the time he gets to the tollbooth the first duck asks, "Hey, would you pass the soap?" But before the second duck can even answer, the cop BURSTS into the bathroom carrying the monkey. But the monkey gets loose, right? And he runs into the kitchen and starts smashing all the dishes and bending all the forks and spoons. And by the time the dentist catches the monkey again, the leprechaun shoves the scorpion up the third rabbi's ass.

My favourite joke the Internet has added to my life is below, I have attempted to memorise this but it never works out, it would be nice if my efforts finally came to something!

So three rabbis and a leprechaun are trekking across the desert. So they trek all day, then they camp out for the first night, and they're camped out, and a tarantula makes a move on the leprechaun. So the first rabbi picks up a canteen of water and throws it at the tarantula, and knocks the tarantula out, so they're all safe and everything's cool. Then they get up the second day and they trek all day, then they camp out for the second night, and they're camped out, and a rattlesnake starts going after the leprechaun. So the second rabbi picks up a box of matzoh and throws it at the rattlesnake and knocks it out, so they're safe and everything's okay. Then they get up on the third day and trek all day, then they camp out for the third night, and on the third night, a scorpion starts attacking the leprechaun. So the third rabbi walks into a bar and orders a double scotch and a milkshake. He drinks the double scotch and pours the milkshake in his pants. Then he gets a second set of drinks, and this time he drinks the milkshake and pours the double scotch in his pants. Then he gets a third set of drinks, and this time when the bartender turns his back, the elephant just takes off, running down the highway, knocking over telephone poles and smashing cars and small trucks, and by the time he gets to the tollbooth the first duck asks, "Hey, would you pass the soap?" But before the second duck can even answer, the cop BURSTS into the bathroom carrying the monkey. But the monkey gets loose, right? And he runs into the kitchen and starts smashing all the dishes and bending all the forks and spoons. And by the time the dentist catches the monkey again, the leprechaun shoves the scorpion up the third rabbi's ass.

well that escalated quickly..

But+it+has+nothing+of+the+good+things+ab

• Like 1

Wut

• Like 1

so the other day my brother and i invited some women to come hang out and one of them was like

Her :So, whats your type?

Me: i like big tits and and an onion butt

Her: whats an onion butt?

Me : Its an ass that brings tears to your eyes

she actually liked my response xD