DogeTeamBestTeam

Malxerz

DBnl4T1.jpg

Doge is now open to all players.

And if

"wow such team"

came to your mind, then this is the perfect team for you!

Even if it didn't

(not wow)

I am making this team to open up as summer time rolls around and bring in new players to the server and help and provide mostly advice and support to them as needed so that they might stay around and bring back more for the community.

Doge is a Solypowered team made out of Wow and is accepting of anyone and every types of people alike.

Go ahead and use this thread as the Team doge related thread, members and non-members alike

(you were going to anyways).

Much help

If you are new to the server and would like assistance making your way into our little community or you are interested in helping new players to the server then this team is for you <3

Very Opportunity

I will be making a small-ish bank type thing for the new players to choose from. Nothing impressive but something that the newer doge's can use to have a leg to stand on as they make their way into the higher difficulties where majority of Ultima's content is.

Such guideline

All members are expected to follow all of Ultima's rules or be kicked (if you haven't been banned already)

Respect all players and especially Ultimastaff (soly <3)and its affiliates.

Remember to help newer players as they come and go through, everyone (this includes you) has been there before and would have wanted help. This benefits the entire server and the community as a whole :3

All rules sum up to just being a good doge <3 and remember to make people Wow

PnOHuQS.jpg

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 10

Good Luck running a team is hard work.

Good Luck running a team is hard work.

Thanks :3 but I am sure I can make it work. Only have a degree in management...

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 2